MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
BJ Penn Serious About His UFC Comeback with Stacked Team of Training Partners   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

No one has ever questioned that B.J. Penn wants to go down in the annals of UFC history as one of the best fighters of all time, but there have been moments when his motivation to train and prepare have come into doubt.

Returning from a short-lived retirement to face Rory MacDonald at UFC on Fox 5 on Dec. 8 in Seattle, however, Penn appears to be at the top of his game, even in the training room.

At least, if the training partners he’s hired for this fight are any indication, it appears that Penn couldn’t be any more serious about his Octagon comeback...

Full Story

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

I'm not really excited to see BJ back...against anyone really...

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Can he be serious about returning to 155? In the last 6 years the only WW he beat was Hughes.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

he is serious now, but if he loses, Rory greased, was taking PEDs or he wasn't really motivated as he took Rory lightly therefore this loss doesn't count

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

finnish_line » Posted 8/16/07 8:54:00AM

This is good for Rory's career.

That is the only person it is good for. BJ's going to get tossed around in there.

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Posted by tallica62

i am

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Regardless of who BJ has brought in to train with Rory is still going to put him over his knee and spank him.

WAR RORY-MAC

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

It's funny, it seems like Bj and Leben are the only guys they have to tell us are training hard. I wouldn't be surprised if they were both chillin on a beach in Hawaii pounding gummy bears right now.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by tallica62

i am

Me too! How can anyone not want to see BJ Penn fight? Thats just nonsense.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by airkerma

Can he be serious about returning to 155? In the last 6 years the only WW he beat was Hughes.

This

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

Posted by postman

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by tallica62

i am

Did someone say nonsense

I'm with tallica on this one

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

Posted by postman

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by tallica62

i am

Did someone say nonsense

I'm with tallica on this one

Really Why? What would make you not want to see one of the best fighters to ever live fight? His fights are always good. I'm having a hard time understanding why you wouldn't want to see him fight?

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

I see this fight going like the First GSP fight, expect Rory-Mac isn't GSP.

I'm more and more considering to take BJ, but BJ has made me a fool in the past.

BuckRydell » Posted 11/15/12 2:10:00PM

Too late for BJ. I think he's going to take a beating if he doesn't pull it out in the 1st round.

crushedbacon » Posted 6/11/07 6:31:00PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

I see this fight going like the First GSP fight, expect Rory-Mac isn't GSP.

I'm more and more considering to take BJ, but BJ has made me a fool in the past.

This fight's gonna go like GSP vs BJ 2... i still laugh everytime I hear...

"This fights gonna go to the death Georges, to the death... i'm going to try and kill you, and i'm serious about that...." or whatever crazy shit he said....

We found out later that BJ defined death as somewhere after the 4th round on his stool...BJ's in deep, deep water here and I'm not sure he fully understands it... but one thing I've always said about Penn he's got a warriors heart, so maybe he does and just doesn't care.... but this is gonna get ugly.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]