MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Dana White confirms Ultimate Fighter's return to Wednesdays in 2013   [View Full Version]
DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

The 17th season of Ultimate Fighter, which is currently being filmed in Las Vegas with Jon Jones and Chael Sonnen as coaches, is expected to air on Wednesday nights, starting in January on FX.

The show moving to a better night was announced by FX Executive Vice President Chuck Safler back in October. Malki Kawa, the manager of Jones, said the move would be to Wednesday in an interview with The Fight Network. Subsequently, MMAFighting.com confirmed the new date with Dana White.

In doing so, the show is moving back to the night it ran on Spike for many years. The show moved to Fridays at the start of 2012, with the move from Spike TV to FX. Even though moving to a significantly higher rated network, and having the fights air live for the first time in the show's history, ratings fell to the lowest level in the show's history.

LINK

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Smart move, I also think some of the FX, Fuel cards should be during the week too.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Smart move, I also think some of the FX, Fuel cards should be doing the week too.

Agreed

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Smart move, I also think some of the FX, Fuel cards should be doing the week too.

I'm not a big fan of this idea I prefer my MMA on a Friday or the weekend, but I'll watch regardless.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by sparky

Posted by BuffaloDave

I'm not a big fan of this idea I prefer my MMA on a Friday or the weekend, but I'll watch regardless.

I would only do it during June through August though, as there are two many shows to compete with during the week, the summer months pretty much are showing reruns.

LuckyCharms » Posted 3/28/11 6:57:00PM

Posted by sparky

Don't know if I'm drunk or sleepy but I totally read your words in a GSP accent lol

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by BuffaloDave
I would only do it during June through August though, as there are two many shows to compete with during the week, the summer months pretty much are showing reruns.

and MLB

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Good I am off thursday so I can watch it instead of dvr it on Fridays

[View Full Version of this Page]