MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Nike Brasil inks UFC champion Junior Dos Santos to endorsement deal   [View Full Version]
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos is the latest Nike-sponsored athlete.

UFC Brasil recently inked the Brazilian fighter and UFC 155 pay-per-view headliner to an endorsement deal, SporTV.com confirmed with the global-sports giant.

Terms of the Nike deal, which is the third for a current UFC fighter, were not disclosed.

Link

ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos is the latest Nike-sponsored athlete.

UFC Brasil recently inked the Brazilian fighter and UFC 155 pay-per-view headliner to an endorsement deal, SporTV.com confirmed with the global-sports giant.

Terms of the Nike deal, which is the third for a current UFC fighter, were not disclosed.

Link

tagline should be "I knock huge people unconscious successfully" or something equally ringy like that.

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

Please not "Junior Knows"...

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

Not sure why they're giving JDS the endorsement. He's just holding the belt for R33M!!!!!!!

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Not sure why they're giving JDS the endorsement. He's just holding the belt for R33M!!!!!!!

Hehehe, I can't wait for that fight

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Good for him. A endorsement with Nike, at least in my eye's, is a big deal.

[View Full Version of this Page]