MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
UFC 154 AV Bet   [View Full Version]
I-GOT-THIS-PICK » Posted 6/22/07 2:52:00PM

I will take Philippou/Carmont/GSP if any one wants to bet: Any bet

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

it's not fun making an av bet with someone who only posts in a couple side games and these av bet threads

Posted by JLS1980

You really have nothing to lose if you did lose an AV bet considering you post an average of 15 times per year.
And when you do attempt to Av bet someone you take the most favored guys for the win.
This time it's Franklin, last event you wanted to take either Anderson Silva or Gover Texeira;. You're a real risky guy considering how frequent you post.

Posted by Bubbles

the whole point of this is to embarrass the loser. What do we gain from beating you if your av never appears anywhere on site except for 3 threads which a handful of people see? You can talk about the record all you want, that's not the purpose of an av bet. Post more than 3x a month and not pick the heaviest favourites and maybe, just maybe, someone will bite

Dirty Blue

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

i got hendricks if anyone wants to take kampmann

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

I got Bocek, Philippou, GSP and Carmont if anyone is interested?

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Bubbles

it's not fun making an av bet with someone who only posts in a couple side games and these av bet threads

Posted by JLS1980

You really have nothing to lose if you did lose an AV bet considering you post an average of 15 times per year.
And when you do attempt to Av bet someone you take the most favored guys for the win.
This time it's Franklin, last event you wanted to take either Anderson Silva or Gover Texeira;. You're a real risky guy considering how frequent you post.

Posted by Bubbles

the whole point of this is to embarrass the loser. What do we gain from beating you if your av never appears anywhere on site except for 3 threads which a handful of people see? You can talk about the record all you want, that's not the purpose of an av bet. Post more than 3x a month and not pick the heaviest favourites and maybe, just maybe, someone will bite

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

[View Full Version of this Page]