MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC on FX 6: Anthony Perosh out of fight with Joey Beltran after sustaining horrific broken toe   [View Full Version]
sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Another Australian has been forced out of UFC on FX 6 in Brisbane, as light-heavyweight Anthony Perosh is out of his fight with Joey Beltran after suffering an absolutely horrific broken toe.

WARNING: Below the Bleacher Report widget is the picture of Perosh's completely broken big toe. It's incredibly graphic, so if you're very squeamish, stop reading.

Australian light-heavyweight Anthony Perosh becomes the latest injury victim of UFC on FX 6, as his scheduled bout with Joey Beltran on the evening's preliminary card has been called off after one of the nastiest broken toes you'll ever see. Adam Ireland of Australian TV network Channel 9 not only has the story but the image of Perosh's big toe.

Link

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Oh man.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Holy shit, that's terrible

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

It appears as though there will be no wild speculation about the legitimacy of Perosh's withdrawal.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by jay98107

It appears as though there will be no wild speculation about the legitimacy of Perosh's withdrawal.

Never underestimate teh kingsmasher

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by jay98107

I second this

Biggavelli » Posted 10/26/12 7:44:00AM

That shit looks tuuurable!

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

that is nearly a decapitation...how would one sustain an injury like that. kick i would presume. Could he have gotten it from rolling around maybe ?

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

I haven't looked at the pic but from what u guys are saying he may have got it caught in the cage and torced

Just my uneducated guess

tattflash » Posted 3/1/07 9:10:00AM

I had that same exact injury several years ago a compound dislocation, and I can tell you it hurts like f**k. I went for an axe kick, my toe slipped under the mat and with one crack later, everyone going urgh, me looking down to see what had happened and the pain began. It took 10 weeks to get back to training and even then I was advised to wear martial art shoes or risk amputation if it happens again. So he has my sympathy.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by jay98107

Oh come on, stop riding Perosh's nuts. We ALL know he's been ducking Beltran his entire career.

I was planning on making a joke regarding the concept of a horrific broken TOE, but yeah, that's about as horrific as a toe injury gets.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Awww man, where I come from that's a boo boo

Nah j/k that shit is gnar gnar. Reminds me of the pic of one of Miguel Torres' training partner's toes that almost got ripped off.

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

Duct tape could have fixed it

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

Duct tape could have fixed it

and windex

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

[View Full Version of this Page]