WOW.   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

Yeah. Rich Franklin got Nate Quarry'd.

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Poor Franklin was my first thought.

Anderson Silva vs. Cung Le in China.

I could see Anderson wanting to do that....Fight anyone but Weidman and claim they deserve it because their name...

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

I think Rich was way too aggresive coming out. I'm no expert of course,but I figured Rich would possibly have sacrificed the first two rounds just to feel it out more. Great KO by Le. One of the best in my recent memory.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by pmoney

Cung Le literally cost me my entire bankroll. But goddamn was that a knockout!

If I had to screw my wagers, at least it was in epic fashion

$4,000 on Franklin on a straight bet at those odds you were kinda asking for it

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

I blame Rich's haircut....when he sported the Lloyd Christmas lettuce against Vanderlei, he was (P)erfection.......

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

That Knockout was absolutely EPIC. Props to Cung for pulling it off I didn't think he could do it. I thought Franklin was looking good he was all over Cung and then BOOM out go the lights. This is a perfect example of why I love this sport can't sleep on anyone.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Pissed me off. Franklin was like 2 fights from a title shot. And I'm saying that as a Franklin fan not a Anderson fan. That's like a year away. Now a loss like that he May never get back again......

Le knocked Franklin wetarded

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Poor Franklin was my first thought.

Anderson Silva vs. Cung Le in China.

Cung has to get to the back of the bus. GSP gets Anderson in Canada first and Bisping gets Anderson in the UK immediately after so Cung in China is 3rd on the list

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Never seen franklin out cold
Fucking brutal

I say le vs mark Munoz in Japan

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Just watched the fight I went into it think Franklin had won. My jaw dropped and I said "Holy Crap"

tmas » Posted 6/15/07 2:09:00AM

its funny i was watching the fight and i had just got done saying Franklin is striking better then i thought he would and would want, then i said but this is the dumbest gameplan i have seen strike against Le is like playing with dynomite eventually its gonna go off....and then BOOM and i was like....yep.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]