MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Kentucky barely escapes, Maryland took it right to them the entire second half but made some mental mistakes down the stretch.

Looking forward to seeing Syracuse play on Sunday.

Huge College basketball fan, much more than the NBA

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

So shitty that Marquette's game against Ohio State got cancelled.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Kentucky barely escapes, Maryland took it right to them the entire second half but made some mental mistakes down the stretch.

Looking forward to seeing Syracuse play on Sunday.

Huge College basketball fan, much more than the NBA

Noel is gonna be a liability late in games because dude can't shoot a free throw worth shit. And what the fuck is with his hair? Looks like ass.

UConn took out #14 Michigan State. Kevin Ollie off to a 1-0 start after taking over for Calhoun

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Mississippi State loses opener to Troy. I will consider this season a success if we get more than 8 wins.

UFC 151: Never Forget

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

oh you mean American college basketball....pfft

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by Bubbles

oh you mean American college basketball....pfft

Canadian college basketball fans are more concerned with throwing Crunch Berries and dipping their arms in butterscotch pudding than watching quality programs like the Marquette Warriors(we are not the Golden Eagles) and the Wisconsin Badgers..

Syracuse played pretty well considering the amount of foul calls against them. They need to do away with these Aircraft Carrier games. It was a nice concept but its just not working.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Glad I did a search before making a new thread. I would just like to say I am very proud of my Bearcats performance last night. They struggled through the first half, came back huge in the second half, won the cross city rivalry, and managed to do it all without starting a massive brawl.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by airkerma

Glad I did a search before making a new thread. I would just like to say I am very proud of my Bearcats performance last night. They struggled through the first half, came back huge in the second half, won the cross city rivalry, and managed to do it all without starting a massive brawl.

it's funny bc it's true

UFC 151: Never Forget

Congrats to Boeheim on his 900th win. No matter how you slice it, its a big accomplishment, especially all at one school

Posted by Shawn91111

Congrats to Boeheim on his 900th win. No matter how you slice it, its a big accomplishment, especially all at one school

For sure, good for him. I remember when he and Dickie V had beef years ago and they settled it with a game of one on one. Needless to say, Dickie V got his ass handed to him.

I'm excited that the Catholic 7 are going to form their own basketball only conference as well, it should be highly competitive, especially once they add more schools. Go Marquette Go!(even though they lost to UW-Green Bay last night)

Duke was money last night

wake me up when March rolls around

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

If you don't do your research now, then how can you expect to win March Madness brackets? The best teams ALWAYS win

final 4 is always 1 seeds and then I flip a coin to see who advances and who the winner is. I've never finished last in a pool so I'm bound to win one of these years

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]