MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
BFC 80/ZONE FC 11/WRECK MMA Combo Card Results   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Budgellism

Without the help of that ref Volkov was not going to finish him in the 2nd. That was the worst stand up I've personally ever seen.

It's almost like the ref had some serious cash on Volkov

was it worse than the Nelson/AA standup?

I'm ok with that though, 4-1 39 points 1/3 parlay....I kept Martinez in my parlay but changed my pick

I wish I could remember that stand up.

The ref stood them up in under 10 seconds though. I'm okay with it too for a points perspective but Bellator seems to have some serious issues with the refs and judges that are assigned to them.

4-1, 45pts so far.

Mark Holst vs. Nabil Khatib is up next btw.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

6-0 67 points so far. I know these next events are gonna wreck me though. At least I hit my parlay already, and Rad won me some extra coin.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Posted by Budgellism

Mark Holst vs. Nabil Khatib is up next btw.

The site I'm using is taking a long time to post this next result but I found it somewhere else. Holst won a UD.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

6-1 55 points 2/3 of my parlay. Need Turner to win to make $108 into $2222

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by kopower

6-0 67 points so far. I know these next events are gonna wreck me though. At least I hit my parlay already, and Rad won me some extra coin.

nice job! and I thought I was doing well...

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by Bubbles

Nice parlay Bubbs.

Randy Turner pulls off the upset with a 5th round tko over B.J. Ferguson

wooooo $$$$$ won all me bets
sucks I picked Fergy though

6-2 55 points +$2885
my parlay was Martinez + Turner + Holst

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Bubbles

Nice parlay Bubbs.

thanks man. Just to clarify, was Ferguson on one of the recent TUF seasons, or was he the brother who got eliminated in the first round of fights to get into the house?

Posted by Bubbles
6-2 55 points +$2885

shit I'm actually only 5-3 for 50 points. I misread the first fight...I took Bernhard (no idea why) 2nd round TKO

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Bubbles

Nice parlay Bubbs.

thanks man. Just to clarify, was Ferguson on one of the recent TUF seasons, or was he the brother who got eliminated in the first round of fights to get into the house?

He was the brother with the beard who was eliminated in the 1st round.

The other brother is a UFC Flyweight now. Josh Ferguson I think his name is.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

8-0..63pts...need Kogo to win $30,000

nicely done Shawn

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

-Quick standups
-Warning for grinding forehead (legal)
- Warning for strikes to the back of the head (even when some were straight to the forehead)
-Warning for strikes to the back when striking to the side of the body

Horrible ref. He just skimmed the rule book.

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

6-2 so far but cant get those finishes, and of course missed the HB

Pages: 1 [2] 3

[View Full Version of this Page]