MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Hey fellas, Chris from the MMAPodcast here....   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I demand a new intro...like this

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

jesustapped » Posted 2/17/12 2:26:00AM

I'm a fuckhead Dave! Nooooooo sad panda's! That's my kryptonite. As well as Alistair Overeem posters. Now how do I edit posts round here......

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Gave it a listen, just not for me

Also Kim didnt break his rib in the Maia fight

Posted by jesustapped

I'm a fuckhead Dave! Nooooooo sad panda's! That's my kryptonite. As well as Alistair Overeem posters. Now how do I edit posts round here......

look down at the bottom of your post box...it says "edit post"

edit: you found it

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Haha thanks for giving it a shot. And what happened to Kim? Watching it I was under the impression he broke his rib? Either way, the point I was getting at is that it was a freak accident like Browne-Bigfoot and you can't take too much away from Kim..

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by Shawn91111

Haha thanks for giving it a shot. And what happened to Kim? Watching it I was under the impression he broke his rib? Either way, the point I was getting at is that it was a freak accident like Browne-Bigfoot and you can't take too much away from Kim..

I'll give it one more try. It was just too "college'ish" for my taste, too many sexual innuendo's and swearing. Not that I care about swearing and such but if im listening about MMA that's what I want, dont really care who's dick is bigger or how much length they have etc.

Posted by Shawn91111

I'll give it one more try. It was just too "college'ish" for my taste, too many sexual innuendo's and swearing. Not that I care about swearing and such but if im listening about MMA that's what I want, dont really care who's dick is bigger or how much length they have etc.

Lmao we try to differentiate ourselves a little bit from the other mma podcasts out there. They get boring to me. If you dont want to hear swearing and us talking about girth than we aren't the podcast for you. In our defense though, its maybe 1-2 minutes of a two hour pod where we get weird and childish.

But my question was what really happened to Kim? I thought he broke his rib in the Maia fight

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by jakewalters

But my question was what really happened to Kim? I thought he broke his rib in the Maia fight

It was a severe muscle spasm. Had to look that up, as I thought it was a cracked rib as well.

link

Posted by BuffaloDave

It was a severe muscle spasm. Had to look that up, as I thought it was a cracked rib as well.

link

Damn, that's crazy. I had back spasms playing basketball in high school once. It was crazy, about a month before the season started and we were training really hard. I was taking out the trash, bent over to get the recycle bin and fell over and couldn't stand back up for an hour or two. It was the freakiest injury I ever went thru

Posted by jakewalters
If the Playground demands it, I'd be wrong not to appease them

Posted by Bubbles

so is this going to be opening your new opening track, even for just 1 episode??????????????????????

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by jakewalters
If the Playground demands it, I'd be wrong not to appease them

Posted by Bubbles

so is this going to be opening your new opening track, even for just 1 episode??????????????????????

Lmao Eddie Bravo said we could use his "Jiu Jitsu" track by Smoke Serpent to start each show, I really like that open. But I'll tell ya what, theres a few minutes after the intro where I just talk, plug shit, etc. If you can get 5 different PG'ers to PM me asking me to play Backstreet Boys in the background while I open up the show........ I've said too much

I know, you reference that like every show

Posted by Bubbles

I know, you reference that like every show

Lmao gotta thank the ppl who help make it happen

jesustapped » Posted 2/17/12 2:26:00AM

Thank you very much to Shawn91111 and everyone else who contributed to this thread. I can say personally, thank you for at least listening to it. I do agree with you that we delve into the ridiculous, talking about poop, dicks, etc. The reason we do that I think, is to just get silly with it and break up the boredom of talking for 2 hours straight. It's really hard man, to continue on professionally for hours on end. Also, you have to admit that alot of friends get silly with it. We just want to not take ourselves too seriously, but I think we can go a long way in cleaning it up, less childish talk, more MMA. You guys are fucking great, and I'll keep repping this website! Much love.

Posted by jesustapped

Thank you very much to Shawn91111 and everyone else who contributed to this thread. I can say personally, thank you for at least listening to it. I do agree with you that we delve into the ridiculous, talking about poop, dicks, etc. The reason we do that I think, is to just get silly with it and break up the boredom of talking for 2 hours straight. It's really hard man, to continue on professionally for hours on end. Also, you have to admit that alot of friends get silly with it. We just want to not take ourselves too seriously, but I think we can go a long way in cleaning it up, less childish talk, more MMA. You guys are fucking great, and I'll keep repping this website! Much love.

Chris lies. Not only does he think it's easy to carry on for 2 hours professionally, but he told me he hated all of you, especially Shawn.. and Bubbles. And ESPECIALLY Adrenaline.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

[View Full Version of this Page]