MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Hey fellas, Chris from the MMAPodcast here....   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
jesustapped » Posted 2/17/12 2:26:00AM

How ya'all been?!/ Been awhile since I have been on. I don't have a good excuse and will do my best to be more active. I wanted to ask you guys about the podcast, if you have listened. What do you like? Want don't you like? What can we work on and do you have any interesting things to add? Would love some input, and thank you if you do.

P.S. We do a pod with Rabi and P$ AND BUFFALO MUTHA FUCKIN DAVE called the MMA Roundtable as well. Same question goes for that.

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

Posted by jesustapped

Want don't you like?

Jake Walters.

jesustapped » Posted 2/17/12 2:26:00AM

Alright, he's gone!

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by jesustapped

Want don't you like?

Jake Walters.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by jesustapped

Want don't you like?

Jake Walters.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by jesustapped

Want don't you like?

Jake Walters.

THIS

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Could yall possibly make the YouTube vids mobile compatible? All I've got is my EVO LTE

Posted by george112

Could yall possibly make the YouTube vids mobile compatible? All I've got is my EVO LTE

The only thing we can control is whether or not it's viewable on mobile phones or not, and I always make sure to make it's available on mobile.

As we are audio only, maybe download us on iTunes and load it onto your phone that way? PM me, I actually haven't heard about this yet and would be more than happy to look into it.

Appreciate the feedback!!

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Needs more dong talk...that's my only complaint.

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by george112

The only thing we can control is whether or not it's viewable on mobile phones or not, and I always make sure to make it's available on mobile.

As we are audio only, maybe download us on iTunes and load it onto your phone that way? PM me, I actually haven't heard about this yet and would be more than happy to look into it.

Here is a screenshot of me trying to view the link you posted in the mmapodcasts thread. the one where the PG was talked about

Posted by george112

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by george112

Here is a screenshot of me trying to view the link you posted in the mmapodcasts thread. the one where the PG was talked about

Hmmmm I'll check that out right now. Perhaps I just forgot to check the little box this time lol

I hope so

Ugh... we play every episode out with a Van Halen song (Running with the Devil) and because of that we can't have it syndicated on mobile devices or TV's. That's fucking lame.

In the future I'll snip that part out so you can listen to the episodes on your phone. We're also on YouTube if you want to watch us there..

And as always, idk how iTunes syncs up with your Android but the eps are always on iTunes before they're on YouTube.

I'll make sure to shout out the PG even more next ep. Tune in live and tweet us. I will stroke your ego so hard if anyone does that

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

My only criticism is your lack of PG involvement Chris! But it appears you are trying to right that ship

I'll try to throw in some more talk about dudes hanging dong, just for Grappler

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

So, you guys are on at 9pm, not 8pm. Correct?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

[View Full Version of this Page]