MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Alexander Emelianenko vs. Jeff Monson Nov. 15th?   [View Full Version]
Biggavelli » Posted 10/26/12 7:44:00AM

Just saw this on facebook, I looked around and found a few sites talking about it, but I couldnt see it on the M-1 site.

Has anyone else heard about this?

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I haven't heard anything about that but I hope it's happening.

Posted by Budgellism

I haven't heard anything about that but I hope it's happening.

Yeah I hadnt heard anything untill tonight and its about to be the 8th. So I dont know, I hope it happens too! I will keep looking.

Pskinner_mma314 » Posted 8/2/08 4:16:00PM

feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, but i feel like i remember seeing headlines that Aeksander had some sort of disease or blood disease that in theory should prvent him from even being licensed to fight (ie hepatitis or something). I feel like I really remember that or am I wrong.

Posted by Pskinner_mma314

feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, but i feel like i remember seeing headlines that Aeksander had some sort of disease or blood disease that in theory should prvent him from even being licensed to fight (ie hepatitis or something). I feel like I really remember that or am I wrong.

I think that was just a rumor, because he has been fighting pretty steady for as long as I can remember.

fullerene » Posted 5/31/07 3:28:00PM

Posted by Biggavelli

Posted by Pskinner_mma314

I think that was just a rumor, because he has been fighting pretty steady for as long as I can remember.

Well, it was a rumour that was given as a reason for him failing his medical exam to fight in California and again in Poland. Don't know the truth--he could have had other medical issues or he might be fighting in jurisdictions that have lax testing standards. Fighters have done the latter before (Edwin Valero, Tommy Morrison and Joe Mesi, for example).

BadgerKing » Posted 11/7/12 5:41:00PM

i dont particularly care about this fight...or jeff monson, all he does is fight in russia cause he cant handle figthing top comp. in his own country. their both highly overrated, IMO

BadgerKing » Posted 11/7/12 5:41:00PM

and yes, im implying that i think FEDOR is overrated...good, but overrated

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by BadgerKing

The fight IS going down

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Monson wins via north south choke at 3:17 of round 2 fight video

Take a look at Monson's next fight

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by george112

Posted by BadgerKing

no shit to the haters

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Was shocked Monson won by a sub, he has been a decision king for awhile now.

State_Champ » Posted 6/11/07 4:16:00PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Was shocked Monson won by a sub, he has been a decision king for awhile now.

I was shocked that Emelianenko didn't seem in a hurry to get off the ground considering that who he was combatting.

As such, I was not surprised to see Monson get the North-South.

[View Full Version of this Page]