MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC Heavyweights Shawn Jordan-Mike Russow To Square Off In January   [View Full Version]
Biggavelli » Posted 10/26/12 7:44:00AM

Heavyweights Shawn Jordan and Mike Russow have agreed to meet in January, according to the Chicago Sun Times. The two will be part of UFC On Fox: Johnson Vs. Dodson from the United Center in Chicago.

Jordan (13-4) is coming off a decision loss to Chieck Kongo. He is a former LSU football standout who had won two straight prior to the loss.

Russow (15-2) had his 11-fight win streak snapped in Brazil earlier this year by Fabricio Werdum. The bout will give Russow, a Chicago police officer, the chance to compete in his hometown.

LINK

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

War Russow!!!

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by shaneTpain

War Russow!!!

what he said

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

I feel bad for Shawn Jordan, to have to deal with the HAMMERFIST OF DOOM.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

This is a good fight for Russow to get himself back on track. He should be able to control this fight no matter where it takes place. I'm going Russow via UD

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

My guess is a facebook prelim
Will go the distance assured with russow hand raised

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Nice to see Russow get a fight in his hometown.

Not nice that my internship here ends in December

[View Full Version of this Page]