Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Just wanted to say   [View Full Version]
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Oregon Ducks beat the USC Trojans 62-51

Kenyan Barner sets a school record of 321 rushing yards with 5 touchdowns

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

I know one member, or should I say former pg member that's probably not too happy

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by kopower

I know one member, or should I say former pg member that's probably not too happy

haha THIS^^^

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I don't think I've ever seen a video game score that high. Were there pylons on the field for defense?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Damn LSU

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

Go Dawgs!!!!

One more win against the Auburn Tigers, or Eagles whatever the fuck they are, and we'll be ATL bound.

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Posted by Ordep

Go Dawgs!!!!

One more win against the Auburn Tigers, or Eagles whatever the fuck they are, and we'll be ATL bound.

GO TIGERS!

FUCK MY AVATAR!!!

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by george112

Posted by kopower

haha THIS^^^

I've got bragging rights for the next year over Josh. Oh and ruining Lame Kiffin and Barkley's year even more feels damn good

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

[View Full Version of this Page]