MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
UFC 154 in theatres   [View Full Version]
NaturalBornKiller92 » Posted 12/12/10 11:24:00PM

I'm thinking about going to see the fights on the big screen. I was just wondering if anyone has tried this yet and how they felt about the experience. Also, will the theatre only show the main card or will the prelims also be on the big screen?

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I watched Lesnar vs. Valesquez in theaters and enjoyed it. It's pretty much the same as seeing a movie. Buy your ticket, find your theatre, pick your seat, and enjoy. I'll tell ya nothing beats a big screen with popcorn. Also had the chance to meet Alan Belcher. He was there signing autographs since he lived in the area.

I plan on going back for 154.

EDIT: and I'm not sure about the prelims. Back during Lesnar/Valesquez they only showed them on Facebook.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Does anyone know if they're showing this in the theatres in Canada? I'd love to watch some fights on a movie screen.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I wouldnt mind experiencing this. But I heard the tickets cost like 20 bucks each. And what about the fx prelims you would have to miss a couple fights

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

If I get the chance ill be doing this. It beats paying $55 for a ppv.

I know my theatre has shown a couple boxing events. Hope they show a UFC event

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Curious what the environment will be like.
How many fans go to this. Then again I don't need a asshole screaming in my ear all night long.
One reason why I don't do bars for Ufc events
Nothing worse than a MMA fan talking out of their ass about shit they can't even comprehend

[View Full Version of this Page]