MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Leonard Garcia vs. Cody McKenzie added to December's UFC 155 event   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

A featherweight matchup between fan-favorite slugger Leonard Garcia (15-9-1 MMA, 2-5 UFC) and "The Ultimate Fighter 12" cast member Cody McKenzie (13-3 MMA, 2-3 UFC) will take place in December.

UFC officials today announced the contest has been booked for UFC 155.

UFC 155 takes place Dec. 29 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The main event is a heavyweight title fight rematch between champion Junior Dos Santos and ex-titleholder Cain Velasquez, which headlines the pay-per-view portion of the show.

UFC officials did not announce where the Garcia vs. McKenzie bout will reside on the evening's fight card, but it is expected to take place on the preliminary portion of the event.

LINK

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

weird fight, but this could be very entertaining. I think it's a loser gets cut fight...and they want to keep Garcia around

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

This is a very winnable fight for Garcia but if he's not careful he will fall victim to the Mckenzitine

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

lol this is actually a fight that will remind me of two guys who are sloppy but with heart I like it could be a crazy sloppy fun brawl

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Cody via signature guillotine

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Posted by george112

Cody via signature guillotine

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Cody via training with Diaz Bros.

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

I like both guys and I hope they both stay, but I agree...loser will get cut...unless they put on an absurd killer performance

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

I hope Garcia puts a beating on Cody! Leonard Garcia is a perfect example of how just being an exciting fighter who brings it and has a ton of heart can stay in the UFC even after 3 losses. McKenzie annoys the shit out of me every time I hear him talk, it would be nice to see a Bad Boy KO!!

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Garcia vía not being Cody McKenzie

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

Loser leaves town

I like these kind of fights. If it goes to the ground, McKenzie should be able to choke him out, but standing, garcia could knock him into another dimension

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Loser leaves town match for sure
Love those records. Combine 4-8 in Ufc

Cooler » Posted 6/7/10 4:11:00PM

lol at this fight, the loser much be cut and leave forever

Cooler » Posted 6/7/10 4:11:00PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Didn't he get KO'd by Mendes with a body shotly after training there? of all things to get KO'd by after training with the Diaz bros who love those freakin body shots.

ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

Posted by Cooler

Posted by frizzzlecake

Didn't he get KO'd by Mendes with a body shotly after training there? of all things to get KO'd by after training with the Diaz bros who love those freakin body shots.

He's super fragile.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]