MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
BFC 79/WSF/RFA Combo Card Results   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

This crowd is fucking disgraceful

This. There's no reason he should be apologizing.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Won my Parlay bet 500 on Steele and Moraes was worth a fair amount not positive how much though

Moraes vs. Nam.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by sparky

Won my Parlay bet 500 on Steele and Moraes was worth a fair amount not positive how much though

Enough to pass me I'm pretty sure. Nice one.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by kopower

Torres just isn't the same fighter. He may pull out a decision yet, but it's kind of sad to see how much he's fallen off

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i used to want to see Torres vs Faber, but Faber would work this Miguel Torres i'm watching tonight

with both. Big Torres fan and this is sad to see

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

4-1 for 43 points +$110, just need Arlovski to hit my parlay.

now I'm 5-6 for 54 points WSOF is kicking my ass. The one time I pick against JZ he actually wins

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by sparky

Nice job. Moraes at +700 was crazy. F'n Gerald Harris ruined my parlay.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Holy SHit!!!

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

WOW!

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Wow, that was nice!

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

damn..walked smack dab STRAIGHT into that

Rumble Johnson is a beast at 205. Should have made the move a long time ago

That knockout will be in highlight reels for awhile that was EPIC

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Bubbles

4-1 for 43 points +$110, just need Arlovski to hit my parlay.

now I'm 5-6 for 54 points WSOF is kicking my ass. The one time I pick against JZ he actually wins

JZ is my boy met him in Vegas and I swear to god he looked at me like I was famous it was hilarious

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by sparky

That knockout will be in highlight reels for awhile that was EPIC

agree 100%

dude fell like a damn tree exactly as Bas said<------like this except on his face

Pages: << 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

[View Full Version of this Page]