MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > Spoilers Forum
World Series of Fighting 1 Discussion   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>
Biggavelli » Posted 10/26/12 7:44:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Biggavelli

I wanted to remind people about it, everyone needs to tune in so they get good ratings and can sign a longer TV deal!

I found the channel but it doesn't have the event on it's schedule? Instead it's the MLS playoffs and boxing.

Are you looking at Saturday? Because I just looked on my TV guide and it's on from 9:30-11:30 on NBCSports (old Versus)

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

It's not on the 2nd?

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

As far as I know it's on the 3rd.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

As far as I know it's on the 3rd.

Your right

Super stoked for this

Hopefully they'll get big enough to make it to the primary league

NBC is a big deal

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

IM glad to see Torress again.....Loved him in the WEC before the influx of wrestlers ruined his day...

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

I'm really excited for this card. I'm also pretty excited for the RFA card that night.

There's some great mma going on this weekend.

Friday:

Super Fight League 7
Validation MMA: Extreme Measure (Luis Santos, Mike Ciesnolevicz , Sean Salmon, Blas Avena, Roan Carneiro, Shamar Bailey, Jeff Monson and Josh Hendricks are all on the card. I hope I can find a stream for it.)
RFA 4

Saturday:
Aggression FC 13: Natural Selection (John Alessio and Kendall Grove are on the card)
WSOF 1

Lots of great fights

Had no idea there was so much mma this weekend. And lets not forget Bellator!

Posted by Franklinfan47

Posted by Budgellism

I'm really excited for this card. I'm also pretty excited for the RFA card that night.

There's some great mma going on this weekend.

Friday:

Super Fight League 7
Validation MMA: Extreme Measure (Luis Santos, Mike Ciesnolevicz , Sean Salmon, Blas Avena, Roan Carneiro, Shamar Bailey, Jeff Monson and Josh Hendricks are all on the card. I hope I can find a stream for it.)
RFA 4

Saturday:
Aggression FC 13: Natural Selection (John Alessio and Kendall Grove are on the card)
WSOF 1

Lots of great fights

Had no idea there was so much mma this weekend. And lets not forget Bellator!

Lol, how did I forget Bellator?

War Richman and Hale

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

War Moraes

I smell me another devastating ko of Torres. Moraes throws with bad intentions, and if he can keep it standing, he has a great shot at pasting Miguel.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by Biggavelli

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Biggavelli

I wanted to remind people about it, everyone needs to tune in so they get good ratings and can sign a longer TV deal!

I found the channel but it doesn't have the event on it's schedule? Instead it's the MLS playoffs and boxing.

Are you looking at Saturday? Because I just looked on my TV guide and it's on from 9:30-11:30 on NBCSports (old Versus)

It says World Series of Boxing. Guess they just made a mistake on the title.

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Biggavelli

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Biggavelli

It says World Series of Boxing. Guess they just made a mistake on the title.

Glad you found it, tell all your friends that like MMA to tune in!

20 or so minutes to go

Posted by Budgellism

20 or so minutes to go

Less then 5 now!

Ok now the sound is working right, I was about to ask if it was just me

Here we go!

They have the sound very low for some reason. My speakers are turned all the way up and I can barely hear it. I had to hook my computer up to some speakers.

Posted by Budgellism

They have the sound very low for some reason. My speakers are turned all the way up and I can barely hear it. I had to hook my computer up to some speakers.

Yeah it has gotten a little louder since the start but I had to turn mine full blast too.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]