MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC champ Jose Aldo faces Frankie Edgar on Super Bowl weekend in Las Vegas   [View Full Version]
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo (21-1 MMA, 3-0 UFC) will meet former UFC lightweight champion Frankie Edgar (14-3-1 MMA, 9-3-1 UFC) on Super Bowl weekend.

UFC officials announced on Tuesday's new edition of FUEL TV's "UFC Tonight" that the much-anticipated matchup will headline the UFC's annual Super Bowl weekend card in Las Vegas.

The event, which serves as UFC 156, takes place Feb. 2 at a venue yet to be determined.

The UFC had held a Las Vegas pay-per-view event on the eve of the NFL's Super Bowl every year since 2004. All but one have taken place at the Mandalay Bay Events Center, a 12,000-seat venue on the Las Vegas Strip.

LINK

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I heard the Ufc was going without a Jan ppv
Brazil didn't pan out. I don't mind the main event
I am planning on going to the event

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

One hell of a weekend!

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Great fight, praying for no injuries here.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Shit. My buddy's birthday is on the 2nd. There's no way I'll be able to miss that. Looks like I'll be watching Edgar/Aldo the day after

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

Im happy its not in Brazil....

Biggavelli » Posted 10/26/12 7:44:00AM

This is gonna be a sick fight, I can't wait!

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Shit. My buddy's birthday is on the 2nd. There's no way I'll be able to miss that. Looks like I'll be watching Edgar/Aldo the day after

If he was a true friend, he would either have the party at his house and order the PPV or go to a sportsbar and watch it there

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

[View Full Version of this Page]