jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

I want Thiago Silva if anyone's down?

Ill do a 2 way bet with anyone as well if you don't want Nedkov straight up

Thiago Silva & Paulo Thiago win - I win
Thiago & Stungun win - draw
Nedkov & Thiago win - draw
Nedkov & Stungun - you win

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

it's not fun making an av bet with someone who only posts in a couple side games and these av bet threads

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by jjeans

I'll take this Not overly confident in Nedkov but what the hell

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by jjeans

Gentleman agreement?

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

I'll Av bet on Paulo Thiago beating Kim if anyone wants in.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Ill take Franklin all day who wants Cung?

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by airkerma

I'll Av bet on Paulo Thiago beating Kim if anyone wants in.

I would have done that bet with you man. But I already took Kim with Lungs of steel. Maybe next time. Do you want Condit or Kampmann for UFC 154?

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by I-GOT-THIS-PICK

I will take Rich Franklin if someone wants Cung Le. Any bet

No offense to you I-GOT-THIS-PICK but I'm pretty new to the mmaplayground site. I think I've been here 4 months,
You've been here since 2007 and I've posted over 4 times as much as you in these 4 months then you and you've been around for 5 years.

You really have nothing to lose if you did lose an AV bet considering you post an average of 15 times per year.
And when you do attempt to Av bet someone you take the most favored guys for the win.
This time it's Franklin, last event you wanted to take either Anderson Silva or Gover Texeira;. You're a real risky guy considering how frequent you post.

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by jjeans

Gentleman agreement?

what did you just call me? yeah deal

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Posted by JLS1980

No offense to you I-GOT-THIS-PICK but I'm pretty new to the mmaplayground site. I think I've been here 4 months,
You've been here since 2007 and I've posted over 4 times as much as you in these 4 months then you and you've been around for 5 years.

You really have nothing to lose if you did lose an AV bet considering you post an average of 15 times per year.
And when you do attempt to Av bet someone you take the most favored guys for the win.
This time it's Franklin, last event you wanted to take either Anderson Silva or Gover Texeira;. You're a real risky guy considering how frequent you post.

You know what, I respect the hell out of this post......av bet on the Condit vs GSP event?

I-GOT-THIS-PICK » Posted 6/22/07 2:52:00PM

Posted by JLS1980

I don't care how many posts you got or how many posts you don't got and it has nothing to do with picking the most favored guys.I pick fighters that I like and that I'm willing to lose my AV for not because they are the favorite in the fight and I do have something to lose if I lose my undefeated AV record. I'm sorry that my AV record isn't 2-10 and it doesn't really matter who I pick anymore.I'm sorry that I'm trying to keep a good thing intact and going as long as I can before it falls apart because when it comes to AV bets It's just like Money Mayweather it's all about the record

I don't care how many posts you got or how many posts you don't got and it has nothing to do with picking the most favored guys.I pick fighters that I like and that I'm willing to lose my AV for not because they are the favorite in the fight and I do have something to lose if I lose my undefeated AV record. I'm sorry that my AV record isn't 2-10 and it doesn't really matter who I pick anymore.I'm sorry that I'm trying to keep a good thing intact and going as long as I can before it falls apart because when it comes to AV bets It's just like Money Mayweather it's all about the record

the whole point of this is to embarrass the loser. What do we gain from beating you if your av never appears anywhere on site except for 3 threads which a handful of people see? You can talk about the record all you want, that's not the purpose of an av bet. Post more than 3x a month and not pick the heaviest favourites and maybe, just maybe, someone will bite

Posted by Bubbles

the whole point of this is to embarrass the loser. What do we gain from beating you if your av never appears anywhere on site except for 3 threads which a handful of people see? You can talk about the record all you want, that's not the purpose of an av bet. Post more than 3x a month and not pick the heaviest favourites and maybe, just maybe, someone will bite

I bite. Wanna know why I bite. To say I told you so when I win.
Kampmann over Alves
Shields over Ellenberger
Boetsch over Okami
Etc etc

But yeah I'm not betting with this dude again if he only cares about a record...

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by JLS1980

So basically you are an AV bet can crusher

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]