MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
MMAPG possible temporary outage   [View Full Version]
DoTheMMAth » Posted 12/26/06 1:28:00PM

At some point over the next 24 hours (give or take) the MMAPG site will be undergoing a temporary outage as we move our operations to a different server, as our current pair of servers are based on Long Island... which is due for some bad weather.

Hopefully it will go smooth and there will be minimum downtime and minimum complications to go along with it.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

At some point over the next 24 hours (give or take) the MMAPG site will be undergoing a temporary outage as we move our operations to a different server, as our current pair of servers are based on Long Island... which is due for some bad weather.

Hopefully it will go smooth and there will be minimum downtime and minimum complications to go along with it.

Thanks for the heads up DTM

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Super OG Prop

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by DoTheMMAth

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

NNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

FRANKENSTORM!!!!!!!

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

I blame Todd Keuneke

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I blame Todd Keuneke

I wonder if Jon Jones took him up on the offer to fight in the streets on his level. He kicked Jon Jones ass! He now has killed the sport of MMA and this outage is just the beginning of the end!

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I blame Todd Keuneke

Just think; what we got the past few days from him was just the front too. One has to imagine what would have happened if we got the entire storm.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

I'm glad you warned me! I'd have called the police saying anonymous has hacked my fave site!

Dirty Blue

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Thanks for the heads up Brother...... But I'm still going to go through withdrawls

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Good luck DTM, I hope you make it through with minimal damage and loss of power where you're at.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

People freak out around here...just as north Floridians freak out over a little snow.

Cooler » Posted 6/7/10 4:11:00PM

Are the badges going to be updated as well during the outage?

[View Full Version of this Page]