MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Watch today's Cage Warriors 49 event live on MMAjunkie.com at 4 p.m. ET   [View Full Version]
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

You can watch a live and free video stream of today's Cage Warriors 49 main card on MMAjunkie.com at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT. (Please note: Cage Warriors has geo-blocked the stream in the U.K. and Ireland, where you can watch the event on Sky Sports.)

The stream follows prelims on Cage Warriors' Facebook page at 3 p.m. ET.

To watch the main card, which includes a Bruno Carvalho vs. Cathal Pendred headliner, simply click HERE.

Today's full Cage Warriors 49 card includes:

MAIN CARD (4 p.m. ET, MMAjunkie.com)
Bruno Carvalho vs. Cathal Pendred
Greg Loughran vs. Tim Newman
Faycal Hucin vs. John Michael Sheil
Merv Mulholland vs. Daniel Thomas
Lewis Long vs. Paul Redmond
Kris Edwards vs. Alan Philpott

PRELIMINARY CARD (3 p.m. ET, Facebook)
Lee Caers vs. Kevin Reed
Dino Gambatesa vs. Martin McDonough
Karl Harrison vs. Neil Seery
PRELIMINARY CARD (non-streamed)
Sam Gilbert vs. Brett Johns

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Thanks for the heads up Budge. Gotta spread the love

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

I had Bruno 2nd round sub, so damn close. I can't believe Bruno didn't finish the triangle, let alone the armbar.

That decision is laughable. One judge actually had it 30-27

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Posted by kopower

That decision is laughable. One judge actually had it 30-27

Shitty decision

How on earth can anyone score that 2nd round for Pendred? And honestly, I scored the third for Bruno. I thought that was his fight.

That was easily Bruno's fight. Once I heard the first 30-27, and then the 29-28's, I thought it was his for sure. My mouth dropped when Pendred was awarded the nod.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

First fight I got wrong and it was a brutal decision

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Hopefully ninja Roberts wins by sub and I dont have to worry about the judges

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

It's unfortunate that judges can tarnish a promotion's reputation to a certain degree when it's not even the promotions fault. Carvalho won that fight.

[View Full Version of this Page]