MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
BFC 78/FFCC/CW 49/MFC 35 Results   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 4 5 6 [7]
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by sparky

11-1 100 pts and I got robbed for 5 pts on that bs decision TOP SCORE WOOOO

holy shit dude, awesome

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

and congrats to Budge for finishing 1st in wages

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Congrats Sparky and Budge. Good to see a few regulars representing

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Thanks everyone thats the first time I have made it to the 100 mark so I'm stoked for the win

Posted by sparky

Thanks everyone thats the first time I have made it to the 100 mark so I'm stoked for the win

now do it for UFC events and I wont think it's a fluke

Pages: << 4 5 6 [7]

[View Full Version of this Page]