MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Vitor Belfort Denies Rumor Of Michael Bisping Fight   [View Full Version]
Biggavelli » Posted 10/26/12 7:44:00AM

Vitor Belfort is planning to return to the middleweight division after a loss to UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones. However, "The Phenom" has not signed to face Michael Bisping, despite reports stating the bout was in the works.

"I did not sign anything yet that's what came out on the internet," Belfort posted on Twitter. "I will fight with Bisping (if offered). Still have not decided on my next fight. It's all rumor."

LINK

Biggavelli » Posted 10/26/12 7:44:00AM

I hate to be the bearer of bad news again, i was just looking at some MMA pages and came across this.

I was looking forward to this matchup, who knows they might still make it.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

I knew it was to good to be true or is it

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

don't tease me like this

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Always assume it's just a rumor when Five Knuckles is one of the first to report it.

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

I was looking forward to another H-Bomb type highlight reel KO

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

There is nothing worse than rumor fights

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Always assume it's just a rumor when Five Knuckles is one of the first to report it.

Agreed. It's always suspicious when one of the big sites (Fighting,Junkie,etc...) has no mention of what would be considered a big fight.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Hopefull Dana has noticed a tremor in the force...or just lots of chatter about this fight and will go ahead and make it happen.

[View Full Version of this Page]