MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
With RFA 4 main card set, Efrain Escudero vs. Tyson Griffin named new main event   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

The main card is set for Resurrection Fighting Alliance's first nationally televised event.

RFA 4 takes place Nov. 2 at Texas Station Gambling Hall & Hotel in Las Vegas, and the main card airs on AXS TV.

With an injury to headliner Gilbert Yvel, lightweights and former UFC fighters Tyson Griffin and Efrain Escudero now fight in the new main event.

LINK

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

I like that as a main event. Should be a pretty good scrap, but I hope Tyson gets the win. Been a fan of his for a while, so the last couple years haven't been particularly kind on that front.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I'm excited to see if Griffin's move to AKA helped him as much as he says it did.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

I'm excited to see if Griffin's move to AKA helped him as much as he says it did.

It may have helped him find a more dependable dealer...

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Hmmm this aint a bad little card. I might catch this if I ain't got chit to do

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I forgot this card was next weekend. That's a pretty solid main event. It sucks that Yvel is out but the card is still very good for a smaller organization.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Wow great card will for sure be watching!

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

I forgot this card was next weekend. That's a pretty solid main event. It sucks that Yvel is out but the card is still very good for a smaller organization.

Agreed. I like the look of Yvel at LHW.

Hope he recovers soon.

[View Full Version of this Page]