Ufc Rio 4 ppv

Edgar vs aldo
Texeira vs rampage
Daniel sarafien vs mulante
Barboza vs ??
Gonzaga vs mondragon
Fitch vs maia

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Those seem like some good guesses to me! I wouldn't be upset if you are right with those predictions. Hopefully we'll get some more official announcements in the weeks before the Macau card

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Those are some good guesses for sure.

If I had to guess Kos' opponent I could see Ellenberger since they were originallly suppose to Co-Main UFC 151.

And for Barboza, maybe Evan Dunham. They were suppose to fight a while ago and they are both coming off losses.

Those are just my half asleep guesses. But there some dope fights you have listed. Pretty much all of them.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Good thread prozac Sucks waiting for events

Give Pierce another shot at Kos, starting to like Pierce, and Kos will never get past gatekeeper status as long as GSP is active. Jab Jab Jab

Mondragon: 48 fights, 34 wins, 23 knockouts, only left it to the judges twice. This guy is recipe for fireworks, so glad he's made it to the big leagues
2 of his losses are via retirement, he does not look like he gives up easy - anyone know about them? Maybe he has a gas tank problem

Superbowl card

Cerrone vs Pettis Have a feeling Cerrone's
Kos vs ?
Machida vs hendo: Love both dudes, Machida takes this all day, if he decides not to play tit for tat

Just guesses

Ufc Rio 4 ppv

Edgar vs aldo: So effing excited, Aldo is my boy
Texeira vs rampage: see above, but with bigger dudes
Daniel sarafien vs mulante: the TUF Brazil fight we all wanted to see from the start - its like Anderson vs Belfort all over again, rich vs poor, training vs talent.
Barboza vs ?? Etim 2 please - I like Etim and that kick was a one in a million, he won't get caught by that again. or Pettis/Cerrone if you wanna see fireworks, but they are booked. Barboza does need testing vs grapple heavy guys, as I see him losing to Lauzon/Miller/Guida
Gonzaga vs mondragon : KO round one no matter what
Fitch vs maia :Battle of the snugglers, Maia should be a much better blanket, and as much as everyone wanks on about Fitch's sub defence, I think Maia has the strength and tenacity to get the finish at ww jokes bout the blankets, got mad respect for both guys

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Some of these title fights will certainly happen, but with the severe injury bug as of late, I wouldn't bank on any fights happening other than title fights, which would just be delayed.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Scratch ppv in Jan. Add two in Feb

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Date Location Event

Saturday, Jan. 19 Brazil UFC on FX: BELFORT vs. BISPING

Saturday, Jan. 26 United Center, Chicago, Ill. UFC on FOX

Saturday, Feb. 2 Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Nev. UFC 156: ALDO vs. EDGAR

Saturday, Feb. 16 International Event UFC on FUEL TV

Saturday, April 20 City to be announced UFC on FOX

Saturday, April 27 Prudential Center, Newark, N.J. UFC: JONES vs. SONNEN

Saturday, July 27 City to be announced UFC on FOX

Saturday, Dec. 14 City to be announced UFC on FOX

A footnote states that Jones vs. Sonnen on April 27th is a PPV event, as expected. The release includes a canned quote from Dana White:

"2013 is shaping up to be a huge year for the UFC and we can’t wait to bring more great fights to FOX!" said UFC President Dana White. "We’re going to continue to take the UFC all over the world putting on the biggest and best fights. FOX is an amazing broadcast partner and we’re going to do some big things next year."

Via UFC press release.

mkiv9secsupra » Posted 1/30/07 1:49:00AM

Seeing Hendo vs Machida would give me a slight chub... just saying

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Seeing Hendo vs Machida would give me a slight chub... just saying

too sexy too sexy

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I can pretty much guarantee that July 27th event will
Be in los Angeles or Anaheim.

I always go to ppv events. But with these stacked fox cards with title fights I may just have to go to one live

I did enjoy shogun vs vera live. One of the best fight cards live I ever been too

[View Full Version of this Page]