MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Demian Maia would like to fight Jon Fitch or Nick Diaz   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

"I think Nick Diaz and Jon Fitch that opponents would surely have much name this division and I would climb fast. The others, I think they are marked with struggles, but these two guys are certainly very tough and they would have proved much I climb in the division.

I think the two have much jiu-jitsu. Both with Nick as with Fitch. Both are good with that, just that I feel more focused on the Fitch's wrestling than with his jiu-jitsu, and Nick is a guy more with boxing than jiu-jitsu."

LINK

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

i kind of thought Maia shouldve been the one fighting Fitch at 153 & Erick Silva fighting Story instead of the matchups we had. sounds good to me, especially since most folks dont ask for jon fitch.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

I would be fine with either one, but would rather see him fight Fitch. Fitch would have to even be busier on he ground with Maia than he was with Silva.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

this could be Diaz's fight to win to get the next title shot. Either way though I'd love to see either match

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Agree with everybody here. Either one is enticing to me.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Agreed. Both of these fights seem good to me.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Maia vs Fitch preferably

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i kind of thought Maia shouldve been the one fighting Fitch at 153 & Erick Silva fighting Story instead of the matchups we had. sounds good to me, especially since most folks dont ask for jon fitch.

Fucken ay. Too right

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

book it dano

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Maia with his good submissions against Fitch and his good sub defense.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I think maia vs Fitch should happen
Winner faces Diaz

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Go big or go home is Maia's moto. Props to him for wanting a top ranked guy. I hope the UFC gives him what he wants. Both make for interesting match ups and if Maia wins that says a lot about where he sits in the welter weight division.

blondais » Posted 2/20/11 6:46:00PM

Koshchek would be fine too...

ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

Maia Fitch would be the grappling fight of the year.

UFC_Fanatic » Posted 10/2/08 10:22:00AM

I love the idea of Fitch vs Maia. For the love of all things holy book this fight dana!
This match up excites me, and I'm not much of one to get excited for Fitch's fights. That I can recall off the top of my head I've only be excited for 3 of Fitch's fights; vs Sanchez, vs GSP, and vs Silva. I believe that it takes a certain type of match up/fighter to really bring out the best and the most exciting parts of Fitch, and I think Maia fits the bill, especially in the grappling department. Fitch has amazing sub defense, but can he fend off the high level jj of Demian Maia? I don't want this to end like that god damn tootsie pop commercial where it tells you the world may never know. I want answers dammit!

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]