MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Anderson Silva: "I Prefer Him [GSP] Over Jon Jones, He's Smaller, I'll Be Hit Less"   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Gogoplatapus » Posted 7/24/09 6:01:00PM

Posted by bjj1605

Posted by Gogoplatapus

I think his comments are just and make sense. Plus I want to see that fucking fight!

Let the paper champ defend that crap hes wearing. Too late for that I guess.

Anderson has more defenses than any champion in the history of the sport and he's a paper champ?!?!

This shit is getting really funny really fast.

Condit, son.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

^^^TL,DR (in regards to Cooler's post, which I cbf quoting)

But I did notice how worked up you are, getting defensive. Now it's time for me to repeat your earlier mistake by telling you to settle down, broham

Its the internet, people might disagree with you don't let it affect you so much.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Cooler, I read the article bro, it doesn't say anything about it being a joke BUT the post fight presser is another story. That I didn't see nor did I see the contexts the question was asked or answered. Only half ignorant

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Cooler » Posted 6/7/10 4:11:00PM

Posted by infestructure

^^^TL,DR (in regards to Cooler's post, which I cbf quoting)

But I did notice how worked up you are, getting defensive. Now it's time for me to repeat your earlier mistake by telling you to settle down, broham

Its the internet, people might disagree with you don't let it affect you so much.

Yeah Reading words is too hard, just throw ad hominems and straw man arguments, much easier.

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Condit, son.

My bad.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

[View Full Version of this Page]