MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Anderson Silva: "I Prefer Him [GSP] Over Jon Jones, He's Smaller, I'll Be Hit Less"   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
machodog76 » Posted 6/26/07 10:37:00PM

I think it's a funny and refreshingly honest comment. He could spout a bunch of BS about GSP having the bigger name and being the greater challenge more important to his legacy etc. Instead he tells the truth, it's an easier fight.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by emfleek

Anderson be trollin y'allz.

So he does want to fight Jones?

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

Posted by emfleek

Anderson be trollin y'allz.

do you really think thats what he's dong?

If so it worked and its very funny.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

I don't think Anderson was serious with his comments.

5 years isn't close Anderson. Come on dude

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by meier

Spider vs bisping jones vs sonnen or cormier

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by bjj1605

I don't think Anderson is huge for his weight class at all. He's smaller than tons of MWs out there. I'd say he's pretty much average for a MW.

He was almost the same size as Bonnar the other night

How can you say this but say GSP is "huge" for WW when guys like Condit, Kampmann, Shields (when he was a WW), Maia, Alves, Hughes, Dan Miller, among others are bigger than he is. Anderson comfortably fights at LHW, that in no way shape or form is an "average" MW

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by bjj1605

I don't think Anderson is huge for his weight class at all. He's smaller than tons of MWs out there. I'd say he's pretty much average for a MW.

He was almost the same size as Bonnar the other night

How can you say this but say GSP is "huge" for WW when guys like Condit, Kampmann, Shields (when he was a WW), Maia, Alves, Hughes, Dan Miller, among others are bigger than he is. Anderson comfortably fights at LHW, that in no way shape or form is an "average" MW

I don't know what the hell you're smoking but you should share.

Anderson Silva is TALL but he isn't BIG. He's a very thin guy.

Okami, Belfort, Franklin, Cote, Marquardt, Sonnen, and Leben are all "bigger than him."

Basically he's been the smaller man in every MW fight he's had in the UFC except for Maia, Lutter, and Leites.

Cooler » Posted 6/7/10 4:11:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

I'll get hit less? WTF? Come on Anderson, you're in a combat sport, you're gonna get hit. Plus you're the most dominate MMA fighter on the planet and you're talking this shit

It was a joke, settle down brosef.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

well then both are in the same boat. You say Silva is "average" but GSP is "huge", I say Silva is "huge" and GSP is "bigger but not near the biggest"...if anything both are the same relative to their division

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by Cooler

Posted by prophecy033

I'll get hit less? WTF? Come on Anderson, you're in a combat sport, you're gonna get hit. Plus you're the most dominate MMA fighter on the planet and you're talking this shit

Are you uncomfortable? Prophecy stop scaring people

Cooler » Posted 6/7/10 4:11:00PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Cooler

Posted by prophecy033

Are you uncomfortable? Prophecy stop scaring the children

Huh, no but the other poster is uncomfortable with a joke.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Cooler

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Cooler

Posted by prophecy033

this really made me laugh. I wasn't even bent out of shape. You acted like I bashed him or something. I even gave him respect in the middle of the post

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Let Spider underestimate GSP all he wants, hes in for a big surprise if this bout ever comes into fruition.

Posted by Cooler

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Cooler

Posted by prophecy033

What you think is a joke. Get over it. People get angry from time to time, telling people to 'settle down' does not advance the conversation in anyway but to raise ire, especially online.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

No real need for us all to get irked over what I posted. I don't mind being called out for what I write, I mean, its an open forum, right. I wasn't uncomfortable with what he said at all but maybe a little ignorant cuz I thought it was serious. My bad I've already messages cooler about it so we should be cool. Next time, ill wait until I'm fully awake to post a reply

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

[View Full Version of this Page]