MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
The Walking Dead Thread (Spoilers)   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 >>
jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Posted by Franklinfan47

LORIES DEAD

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

I agree with those that said what a great episode that was. By far the best this season, and one of the best I can remember in the series as a whole.

It sucked seeing T-Dogg go, and even though I've been waiting for Lori to die, it was kind of heartbreaking the way it went down. I also thought that maybe Hot Carl didn't actually go through with shooting her. Whenever they don't show somebody die they always end up coming back. A precedent has been set.

Andrea is the next I want to see dead. She is such a dummy and although I normally love whores, this one annoys the shit out of me.

The Governor and Merle look to be at odds somewhere down the road, that could get interesting.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by cowcatcher

I agree with those that said what a great episode that was. By far the best this season, and one of the best I can remember in the series as a whole.

It sucked seeing T-Dogg go, and even though I've been waiting for Lori to die, it was kind of heartbreaking the way it went down. I also thought that maybe Hot Carl didn't actually go through with shooting her. Whenever they don't show somebody die they always end up coming back. A precedent has been set.

Andrea is the next I want to see dead. She is such a dummy and although I normally love whores, this one annoys the shit out of me.

The Governor and Merle look to be at odds somewhere down the road, that could get interesting.

Amen about wanting Andrea dead, shes been pissing me off since last season. Merle and The Gov are gonna go at it but i really want Rick to kill the Gov and Daryl to take out Merle. Daryl seems to still be haunted by his brother. Baxk when he got hurt looking for lucy he was tripping out with visions of his brother and i think he needs to exercise that demon

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

This show got 10x better now. Andrea and Carl next in the bye-bye wishlist.

DancingDoll » Posted 9/23/11 8:44:00PM

Wait... why does everyone hate Andrea?

I think her character has come a long way from season one where she was ready to give up. She learned to kill walkers and be more on the offensive and she busted ass to get off that farm without anyone else's help.

Posted by DancingDoll

I think her character has come a long way from season one where she was ready to give up. She learned to kill walkers and be more on the offensive and she busted ass to get off that farm without anyone else's help.

1. Excess screen time
2. Easy to manipulate
3. Can't trust her
4. Too much clothing

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Ordep

Posted by DancingDoll

1. Excess screen time
2. Easy to manipulate
3. Can't trust her
4. Too much clothing

5. Bitch
6. Bitch
7. Too much clothing

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Ordep

Posted by DancingDoll

1. Excess screen time
2. Easy to manipulate
3. Can't trust her
4. Too much clothing

5. Bitch
6. Bitch
7. Too much clothing

So for you guys, horny girls that have a history of bumping uglies with Shane and wear too much clothing are pretty much zombie-bait.

First Lori, now Andrea... I see a pattern.

But I assume we can all agree that Maggie is a great female character, right? She's pretty much universally likeable... At least I think so, anyway.

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Ordep

Posted by DancingDoll

1. Excess screen time
2. Easy to manipulate
3. Can't trust her
4. Too much clothing

5. Bitch
6. Bitch
7. Too much clothing

8. Low alcohol tolerance
9. Too much clothing

EDIT: Actually, a hot chick with a low alcohol tolerance is a good thing. I rescind reason #8

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Ordep

Posted by DancingDoll

1. Excess screen time
2. Easy to manipulate
3. Can't trust her
4. Too much clothing

5. Bitch
6. Bitch
7. Too much clothing

8. Low alcohol tolerance
9. Too much clothing

EDIT: Actually, a hot chick with a low alcohol tolerance is a good thing. I rescind reason #8

10. She bitches about being left behind by Rick and the gang. What were they supposed to do? Shoulda stayed in a vehicle ya dummy.

11. No girl on girl action yet. Its the zombpacolypse, time to experiment ladies!

Posted by Franklinfan47

11. No girl on girl action yet. Its the zombpacolypse, time to experiment ladies!

PS Whats the deal with Beth and Carl? Isn't Beth like 16 or 17, and Carl like 12 or 13? Talk about robbing the cradle

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by Franklinfan47

PS Whats the deal with Beth and Carl? Isn't Beth like 16 or 17, and Carl like 12 or 13? Talk about robbing the cradle

Yeah, don't know where are they are trying to go there. I just want her to show him some boobs so a zombie can bite him while he's in shock.

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

Deduct some man points from me if you must but that last scene tore me up. I didn't care for Lori but that shit was brutal. The saddest part (deduct more man points) is that Rick didn't get a chance to say goodbye and the poor guy is going to have regrets about when they were outside the prison and Lori wanted to talk about everything and Rick just walked away.

This show is just epic. I might have to ask for the first two season on DVD for Christmas

So now that we know that Andrea isn't into Zombie-UFC, you guys must hate her even more...

It is kind of true, though... she is a total buzzkill.

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

I was confused as hell by this episode. Is Carol still alive? Did that zombie eat Laurie? Who was callin rick?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]