MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
The Walking Dead Thread (Spoilers)   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 >>
JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I was a little disappointed with last nights episode. Did Carl really have to go through the rebellious teenage phase straight after all the shit that went down at the prison? It kind of felt like all the progress he made last season was for nothing and now he's back to being a mouthy little shit.

king_katool » Posted 3/8/08 3:32:00PM

Posted by FastKnockout

I was a little disappointed with last nights episode. Did Carl really have to go through the rebellious teenage phase straight after all the shit that went down at the prison? It kind of felt like all the progress he made last season was for nothing and now he's back to being a mouthy little shit.

He blamed rick for everything that happened. Reasonably too. He just lost his sister, his "family". I think his reaction was normal. And with his realization at the end of the episode he cant survive on his own I think the mouthy little shit attitude will start to dissappear.

I actually enjoyed last nights episode. Carls character had more growth in the episode than in the first 3 and a half seasons.

My only problem with it was how easy they were finding food. They were using vehicles to go on runs that lasted days, but all of a sudden rick stumbles away from the prison half dead and theres food all over.

Svartorm » Posted 1/24/07 8:41:00PM

I just want to point out that Carl used eight bullets for a can of pudding.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

I actually liked the episode too. My girl and her sister didn't and thought it was boring. I'd say a little slow at times but not boring.

I liked the Michonne flashback. And it looked like she was starting to lose it when she was walking thru the woods with her pets. I think the one walker reminded her of herself maybe.

Next weeks preview looked pretty sweet. It shows a lot of the others; Maggie, Glen and Tyrese and the crew.

Also I think that's Michonne that was knocking at the door. For some reason my girl and them think it's somebody else. I guess we find out in a couple of weeks.

The whole point of the walkers thing was that she saw the tracks and intentionally went back to her loner ways with the two pet walkers. Then she saw the zombie version of herself and realized that's what she was turning into (someone dead inside) before going back to the road to find whomever left the tracks.

Obviously it was Michonne, being as she was looking at them through the window a second before the knock at the door.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts

Posted by Svartorm

Obviously it was Michonne, being as she was looking at them through the window a second before the knock at the door.

That's what I told my girl and her sister. For some reason they think that since they didn't show her after the knocking occured that it's a trick to make us believe it's Michonne and it's really someone else.
I think they are full of it. It's Michonne.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

I don't really like Carl episodes but this one was great! When he was looking around the house & he found a young boys room! & when he munched all that chocolate pudding haha good scenes! And SHIT I thought Rick was dead for a second there. I thought maybe Walking dead was pulling a Game of Thrones & killing off the main character !! can't wait for next week

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

2 words.

Fuck Carl

God damn that kid has gotten more and more and more annoying every damn season.

EDIT: finally finished the episode.. but still. fuck that kid lol

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by Svartorm

That's what I told my girl and her sister. For some reason they think that since they didn't show her after the knocking occured that it's a trick to make us believe it's Michonne and it's really someone else.

she was on the fucking front porch of the house, and rick smiled when he checked the peep hole.. lmao your girl and her sister need to lay off that crack pipe

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by Svartorm

she was on the fucking front porch of the house, and rick smiled when he checked the peep hole.. lmao your girl and her sister need to lay off that crack pipe

Or at least pass it

I was not impressed by this episode (GSP voice). Too much drama for me.

JoeWarren33 » Posted 4/27/09 4:41:00PM

I like the route the show is going, but that whole Rick on the couch dead/not was pretty stupid to me. How did he recover so easy?

Anyhow. Nice to see the show has gone to its original roots. Hope it stays this way for a bit, and we get some travelling going on.

Nice to see the three amigos back together!

Yeah, I like the stuff on the road better. Much easier to throw curveballs that way and have cool scenery, etc. I liked the prison, but once post-apocalyptic things go that route, it basically ends up as medieval city-state vs city-state stuff.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts

Is it really that easy to cut heads off (Michonne)?

Shes slicing thru spines like goddamn butter

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

yeah I noticed that too! & I've never seen her sharpen that blade once!!

I thought it was unnecessary to give michonne a backstory. Her mysterious origins were part of her badassness! Plus what was up with the 2 dudes 1 chick relationship ?! AND a baby?!!! Freaky

Pages: << 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]