MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
The Walking Dead Thread (Spoilers)   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >>
jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Before you start on this, let me just say...

SPOILER ALERT

Nice start to the season so far! That jail scene was pretty fun

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

my gf tried to get me to watch some episodes last season, but everytime i watched one, there was more drama than action, so ive only watched 2-3 episodes ever. the body count on this one was nice though. makes me think i might could get into this show after all

THAT JUST HAPPENED HOLY FUCK

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

No big surprises for me since I read the comic but off to a good start.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Missed the first 10 minutes but I came in right as they were clearing out the Jail courtyard

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Damn, this season premier is pretty good. Pulled the zombies mask off and it peeled the skin clean off its face

Posted by prophecy033

Damn, this season premier is pretty good. Pulled the zombies mask off and it peeled the skin clean off its face

Great shit! I havent read the comics, but think I may after the TV show's over. I like being suprised

ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

No big surprises for me since I read the comic but off to a good start.

same here

ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by prophecy033

Great shit! I havent read the comics, but think I may after the TV show's over. I like being suprised

the comics don't reveal much of the show. The show just uses little things from the comics. Overall they are pretty different. Comics take the cake though.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by prophecy033

the comics don't reveal much of the show. The show just uses little things from the comics. Overall they are pretty different. Comics take the cake though.

I'm just glad the show decided to add Daryl to the mix. He's turned out to be my favorite of the group and I wish he would've been in the comic from the start.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Great show...been watching since the beginning. I do hate how they skip time forward so much though, I mean reall a whole winter went by.

DancingDoll » Posted 9/23/11 8:44:00PM

I couldn't believe they took Hershel into the prison interior like that. He's the only 'medical' person in the group and he looks 80 years old. I was traumatized until Rick pulled out the hatchet. Hope that saves him. I love Hershel.

Also... fingers crossed for a zombie baby.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by DancingDoll

I couldn't believe they took Hershel into the prison interior like that. He's the only 'medical' person in the group and he looks 80 years old. I was traumatized until Rick pulled out the hatchet. Hope that saves him. I love Hershel.

Also... fingers crossed for a zombie baby.

Agreed on both points. I really want that baby to kill off Lori, I just can't stand her at all.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

i'm liking how rick has kind of turned on lori. also, glad to see the old man got his ass bit. i dont know what to think of rick cutting his leg off other than that shit was cool.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Nothin like chopping off a leg due to a zombie bite.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]