Demian Maia makes Rick Story.....   [View Full Version]
Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

Squirt.

From his nose.

Original for larger view

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Nasty ass choke. I would give maia sub of the night

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I wanted Maia to win and I'm happy he did it in impressive fashion. I went with Story in the picks though. I thought he'd take it to Maia but damn, Maia schooled him. No one has done that to him and he's been in there with some of the best guys in the division. Maia might just make a run at the title.

hashyandy4 » Posted 3/31/11 10:49:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

I wanted Maia to win and I'm happy he did it in impressive fashion. I went with Story in the picks though. I thought he'd take it to Maia but damn, Maia schooled him. No one has done that to him and he's been in there with some of the best guys in the division. Maia might just make a run at the title.

Yea Budge, Maia looked awesome!! As far as picks this was the hardest 1 for me. So i took Story in my picks and Maia in all my other Side Games. Someone at the post fight presser said Fitch vs Maia, I kinda like that idea!!

KaibaThedon » Posted 3/25/09 9:45:00PM

that was so beautiful i cant even describe how nice it was

oozing out of both nostrils

just so gorgeous

what a submission

WW: Rush, Natural Born Killer, Ares, Hitman, Maia
LW: Jim Miller, Smooth, Khabib Eagle
FW: Aldo, Do Bronx, Answer
BW: Cruz, Mayday, One Punch, Barao

ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

Posted by hashyandy4

Posted by Budgellism

Yea Budge, Maia looked awesome!! As far as picks this was the hardest 1 for me. So i took Story in my picks and Maia in all my other Side Games. Someone at the post fight presser said Fitch vs Maia, I kinda like that idea!!

Fitch will be tapping or getting boo'd for wall and stall

DancingDoll » Posted 9/23/11 8:44:00PM

Wow, that GIF is like a juicing machine.

I was thrilled that Maia looked this good last night since I've always been a fan of his. It seems like he's really on the upswing now and interested to see how far he can take it in his next few bouts.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Vintage Maia lastnight. That weight drop was long overdue!

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Maia looked damn good last night. I thought for sure story could out muscle him and wrestle his way to a victory.

I like the Fitch matchup idea. Let's see what he can do against an even stronger grappler (imo)

slapshot » Posted 6/22/07 2:16:00PM

Maia looked good and I thought it might take him a bit longer to get the sub, not exactly the most technical but nice all the same.

New nickname Demian "The power juicer" Maia lol.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

his jits it sick, i think he could be a big hit at WW. he was not a very big/powerful MW, i like this move for maia

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

Juiced him like a grape.

[View Full Version of this Page]