MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > Spoilers Forum
UFC 153 - Silva vs. Bonnar - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >>
Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

The event, which features a non-title light-heavyweight headliner between Anderson Silva and Stephan Bonnar, takes place at at HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro. The main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on FX and Facebook.

Follow along with the updates and official results beginning at approximately 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT) for the preliminary card and 10 p.m. ET for the main card.

Lightweight bout: Cristiano Marcello vs. Reza Madadi - Cristiano Marcello via Split Decision, (29-28,28-29,30-27)

Middleweight bout: Luiz Cane vs. Chris Camozzi - Chris Camozzi via Unanimous Decision, (29-28,29-28,29-28)

Welterweight bout: Sergio Moraes vs. Renee Forte - Sergio Moraes via 3rd Round Submission (Rear Naked Choke), 3:10

Featherweight bout: Diego Brandao vs. Joey Gambino - Diego Brandao via Unanimous Decision, (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)[

Lightweight bout: Gleison Tibau vs. Francisco Trinaldo - Gleison Tibau via Unanimous Decision, (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)

Featherweight bout: Rony Bezerra vs. Sam Sicilia - Rony Bezerra via 2nd Round TKO (Punches), 4:16

Welterweight bout: Demian Maia vs. Rick Story - Demian Maia via 1st Round Submission (Neck Crank), 2:30

Light Heavyweight bout: Phil Davis vs. Wagner Prado - Phil Davis via 2nd Round Submission (Anaconda Choke), 4:29

Welterweight bout: Jon Fitch vs. Erick Silva - Jon Fitch via Unanimous Decision, (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)

Light Heavyweight bout: Glover Teixeira vs. Fabio Maldonado - Glover Teixeira via 2nd Round TKO (Doctor Stoppage), 5:00

Heavyweight bout: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Dave Herman - Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira via 2nd Round Submission (Armbar), 4:31

Light Heavyweight bout: Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar - Anderson Silva via 1st Round TKO (Knees and Punches), 4:40

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

First

Suck it

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

No the UFC poster is not the real UFC 153 one. Its a fan made one and I think it looks better than the original. A little out there but better.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Shawn91111

No the UFC poster is not the real UFC 153 one. Its a fan made one and I think it looks better than the original. A little out there but better.

I like it

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

It's been ages since i was involved in one of the spoiler threads.....

.......and apart from this post, i won't be involved again.

Good night folks

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

I like it

Hell yeah Halloween always has the coolest vibe of the holidays

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

That poster is awesome! & this card is going to be great! IT'S TIMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

MaxOne » Posted 7/26/07 3:12:00PM

if anybody knows of a stream please pm me. I don't want to miss anything and won't be in front of my tv until well into the ppv...i'm recording it but i want to see live if it's possible.

the spot i normally check seems to be gone.

that is a dope poster. better than the real one for sure.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Sadly, I will miss most of the event. Have fun guys.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

the poster is awesome. halloween is my favorite holliday by far.

before this gets started, i might have found a theme song for the suprise van.

here ya go kpro

suprise van theme lol

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Hold up, the same guy who gave me shit last year for starting the discussion thread a few hours early, started one 4 hrs before the event???

MaxOne » Posted 7/26/07 3:12:00PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Hold up, the same guy who gave me shit last year for starting the discussion thread a few hours early, started one 4 hrs before the event???

but that was last year...

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

Why is this main event only 3 rounds?

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Because of the late notice, at least that's what Front Row Brian said on Twitter.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Probably because it's a Non-title fight.
It's a shot in the dark and I definitely took Anderson but I have to say that 3 rounds favors Bonnar if he happened to pull the upset which is highly unlikely.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]