MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
2012-13 NBA Season Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 >>
george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by FlashyG

Anyone catch Chris Bosh trying to make a case for the upcoming Academy Awards.

Soccer players should be taking lessons from that kind of acting.

Video

And thats why I hate the heat .

Seems like dwade has rubbed off on everybody on that team.

Hope they lose in the first round

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Budgellism

Raptors blow out the Clippers in Gay's first game

12 threes and no Chris Paul does help, 30 fucking assists but they need to hit their FT's

the Clippers were 5-3 without him coming into the game while scoring over 95 points in 7 of those games. What really helped was Alan Anderson only getting 13 minutes

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by FlashyG

Anyone catch Chris Bosh trying to make a case for the upcoming Academy Awards.

Soccer players should be taking lessons from that kind of acting.

Video

if that was DeMar DeRozan it would be counted as a blocked shot

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Budgellism

Raptors blow out the Clippers in Gay's first game

12 threes and no Chris Paul does help, 30 fucking assists but they need to hit their FT's

the Clippers were 5-3 without him coming into the game while scoring over 95 points in 7 of those games. What really helped was Alan Anderson only getting 13 minutes

Meh they only had 2 decent wins over contenders during those 8 games in Houston and Memphis. Memphis was without Rudy Gay and shot 30% from the field

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Utah, Houston and Portland need to keep winning. I would love to see the Lakers not make the playoffs this year

PricklyPear » Posted 8/8/09 8:06:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Utah, Houston and Portland need to keep winning. I would love to see the Lakers not make the playoffs this year

You may be disappointed. They're after finishing off the Nets tonight they''re 6-1 in their last 7. They're schedule is about to get tougher so we'll see if they've found a rhythm or just taking advantage of easier teams. Earl Clark has stepped it up where Dwight hasn't.

Posted by PricklyPear

Posted by Budgellism

You may be disappointed. They're after finishing off the Nets tonight they''re 6-1 in their last 7. They're schedule is about to get tougher so we'll see if they've found a rhythm or just taking advantage of easier teams. Earl Clark has stepped it up where Dwight hasn't.

I probably will be disappointed but a man can dream

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Raptors and Bulls are apparently discussing a Bargnani for Boozer swap.

Other players would have to be involved for salary cap reasons.

Raptors again blow a double digit 4th quarter lead. I swear they would be 27-22 or better if the NBA was only 36 minutes long instead of 17-32

Posted by FlashyG

please be Landry Fields or Linus Kleiza

Boozer is making $5,000,000 more than Bargnani and the Bulls are currently ~$3,700,000 into the tax while Toronto doesn't have any cap space. Kleiza would be the logical option unless other pieces are on the move.

team and player salaries found here

Posted by FlashyG

Please let this trade happen. Boozer is more than I could ask for to get rid of Bargnani.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

If anyone watches Around the Horn, you may find it even more amusing that the Lakers got punished by the Celtics last night. Bill Plashke and Bob Ryan were at each others throats.

I can't stand ATH, there is no reason to make a sports talk show into a game show. That being said, I like listening to Bob Ryan when he is a guest on Primetime Sports (which is 1-2x a week). I have no idea who the other guy is

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

I can't stand ATH, there is no reason to make a sports talk show into a game show. That being said, I like listening to Bob Ryan when he is a guest on Primetime Sports (which is 1-2x a week). I have no idea who the other guy is

There most certainly is a reason. Despite the obvious bias from the host/moderator, it is a way to encourage sports discussion that is driven by making good points, not just flapping your jaw. Besides, you don't actually get worked up about who wins, do you? The point is for them to make points, and when you hear contrary opinions, it helps to inform the viewer that everything isn't one sided and that other things are going on in the story instead of just the main reports.

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Bubbles

There most certainly is a reason. Despite the obvious bias from the host/moderator, it is a way to encourage sports discussion that is driven by making good points, not just flapping your jaw. Besides, you don't actually get worked up about who wins, do you? The point is for them to make points, and when you hear contrary opinions, it helps to inform the viewer that everything isn't one sided and that other things are going on in the story instead of just the main reports.

then what is the point of muting a guy during his argument? PTI is a good show that involves sports discussion driven by making good points. The Friday roundtable on Primetime Sports does the same thing but for two hours. I can never follow along with 5 guys beaking in and having like 20-30s to make a point before getting muted or being interrupted 10s into their argument.

Pages: << 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]