MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
2012-13 NBA Season Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

...Nash, probably the best PG ever).

not even top 5. Magic, Kidd and Stockton/Robinson (coin flip for me) are my top 3. Isiah Thomas is right there too.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

KINGS HOME VENUE TO BECOME SLEEP TRAIN ARENA

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Theoutlaw08

...Nash, probably the best PG ever).

not even top 5. Magic, Kidd and Stockton/Robinson (coin flip for me) are my top 3. Isiah Thomas is right there too.

1) Magic 2) Stockton 3) Oscar 4) Cousey 5) Walt Frazier

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

I'm clearly not old enough to have watched most of them and I am a bit biased as Kidd is my favourite player, but he has to be considered top 5 at the very least. Sure he didn't score 20 ppg, but he was one of the best all around players in the game. He routinely led his team in rebounding and had better rpg than most PFs in the league. He's a phenomenal passer, great leader and has a very high basketball IQ...add in his stellar defensive play and clutch 3 point shooting and you have one of the best 5-tool players in NBA history. His 107 career triple doubles, 9 defensive team selections, 2nd all time in total assists and steals, 3rd all time in total 3pt made

He may not have all the individual awards and only 1 NBA title but he took a very young Nets team to back-to-back Championships (losing to the Lakers and Spurs...two of the best dynasties in the last 20 years) after the team was a cellar dweller. He also got screwed out of the MVP in 01/02

That's my rant on Jason Kidd, hope it changed your mind

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Damn, Kevin Love broke his hand. He's out 6-8 weeks.

LINK

Posted by Budgellism

LINK

Maybe the injuries follow BRoy

#2 UFC 112 Points
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Posted by Bubbles

I'm clearly not old enough to have watched most of them and I am a bit biased as Kidd is my favourite player, but he has to be considered top 5 at the very least. Sure he didn't score 20 ppg, but he was one of the best all around players in the game. He routinely led his team in rebounding and had better rpg than most PFs in the league. He's a phenomenal passer, great leader and has a very high basketball IQ...add in his stellar defensive play and clutch 3 point shooting and you have one of the best 5-tool players in NBA history. His 107 career triple doubles, 9 defensive team selections, 2nd all time in total assists and steals, 3rd all time in total 3pt made

He may not have all the individual awards and only 1 NBA title but he took a very young Nets team to back-to-back Championships (losing to the Lakers and Spurs...two of the best dynasties in the last 20 years) after the team was a cellar dweller. He also got screwed out of the MVP in 01/02

That's my rant on Jason Kidd, hope it changed your mind

I think Kidd is one hell of a pg but just not in my top 5. Him or Thomas would duke it out for 6th but over the entire life of the NBA, 6th is pretty Damn good. Kidd is a 1st ballot HoFer

#2 UFC 112 Points

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Ever since love stomped Scolas face I've disliked him so much

Karma???

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

LINK

Time for Williams to step it up!!

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Budgellism

LINK

Time for Williams to step it up!!

*edits draft rankings*

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

David Stern stepping down in 2014

UFC 151: Never Forget

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

James Harden traded to Houston for Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb, and picks. The picks weren't disclosed yet.

Good move by OKC. since they couldn't get a long term deal done, might as well trade him, while his value is the highest. Good for Martin to, the change might get him playing better. Those picks might also help OKC. later in the season, if they need some veteran help around trade deadline.

**Edit** The picks are two 1st rounders and a 2nd.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Harden takes a lot of shots. Sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes that's a bad thing. I like this trade for both teams.

wow OKC just got way better. Maybe not short term because Harden > Martin but those picks will more than offset the difference...especially if Toronto tanks again

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]