MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
2012-13 NBA Season Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 >>
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

incredibly lame, but apparently the pelican has some sort of significance to New Orleans

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

the Raptors had so many chances to beat the Heat tonight, but ultimately fell short because:

1) the refs love to call tacky fouls so Miami (or any other Raptors opponent) gets to the line while Toronto gets fucked at least 8 times every single night

2) Alan Anderson thinks he is the #1 option when he should be no higher than #3 at any given time. Absolutely no reason for him to lead the team in shots in a game, let alone overtime, when Lowry and DeRozan are on the floor. Even Davis or Calderon should have similar shot totals

Anderson went 7/18, 4/12 from 3. DeRozan was 5/10, Lowry 4/11, Calderon 6/9, Davis 5/8. Raptors are 1-3 in their last 4 games, all 3 loses came in overtime and Anderson led the team in shots.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

the Raptors had so many chances to beat the Heat tonight, but ultimately fell short because:

1) the refs love to call tacky fouls so Miami (or any other Raptors opponent) gets to the line while Toronto gets fucked at least 8 times every single night

2) Alan Anderson thinks he is the #1 option when he should be no higher than #3 at any given time. Absolutely no reason for him to lead the team in shots in a game, let alone overtime, when Lowry and DeRozan are on the floor. Even Davis or Calderon should have similar shot totals

Anderson went 7/18, 4/12 from 3. DeRozan was 5/10, Lowry 4/11, Calderon 6/9, Davis 5/8. Raptors are 1-3 in their last 4 games, all 3 loses came in overtime and Anderson led the team in shots.

I was getting pretty pissed when he kept taking quick 3 pointers in Overtime. No need for that shit when you're playing Miami.

Posted by Budgellism

I was getting pretty pissed when he kept taking quick 3 pointers in Overtime. No need for that shit when you're playing Miami.

me too. As a career journeyman who was in and out of the NBA, you do not make yourself the #1 option. You do not take 7 shots in overtime. Alan Anderson = main reason for the loss

I actually went on twitter and brought this up with Eric Smith, Paul Jones, Matt Develin, and Tim Micallef Haven't tweeted since Dec 29 but now I have reason to I hope to hear from them tomorrow

All Star Reserves

EAST:
Chris Bosh, Heat
Tyson Chandler, Knicks
Luol Deng, Bulls
Paul George, Pacers
Jrue Holiday, Sixers
Kyrie Irving, Cavaliers
Joakim Noah, Bulls

WEST:
LaMarcus Aldridge, Trail Blazers
Tim Duncan, Spurs
James Harden, Rockets
David Lee, Warriors
Tony Parker, Spurs
Zach Randolph, Grizzlies
Russell Westbrook, Thunder

My initial thoughts are that Brook Lopez, Stephan Curry and Josh Smith should have been selected. I strongly disagree with Bosh making the team.

Stephen Curry is having a far better season than Tony Parker. I also don't like Bosh on the team, but Varajao is done for the year and the east lacks good C. I would assume Lopez is the starting C if they havent been announced yet

Posted by Bubbles

Stephen Curry is having a far better season than Tony Parker. I also don't like Bosh on the team, but Varajao is done for the year and the east lacks good C. I would assume Lopez is the starting C if they havent been announced yet

They were announced a while ago. He didn't make the team at all. Kevin Garnett of all people got voted in as the Center. Which is beyond bs.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

fans voting for all stars works as well as fans voting for FOTN awards

Posted by Poor_Franklin

So true. It's all a popularity contest.

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Poor_Franklin

So true. It's all a popularity contest.

exactly. I think the MLB has it right where the fans vote the starters, but the best player(s) from each team gets a representative. There generally isn't a snub like there is in the NBA as almost everyone who is worthy of a spot gets in

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Everyone reporting Rondo tore his ACL & is done for the season.

Heartbreaker for Celtics fans & especially Rondo himself. Hope he has a successful recovery.

that's a huge blow, and yet they just beat Miami in double OT. Early reports say he is done for a year meaning he will miss at least 2 months of next season.
(Hey Colangelo, ask for a king's ransom for Calderon).

Kyrie Irving is a stud. That game winner last night was a great shot, although Alan Anderson might as well have been standing on the baseline. Yet another blown 4th quarter lead of at least 7 points with less than 5 min to go. That has to be at least the 12th time this year

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

Huge hit for Shake and Blake, now BuffaloDave can beat me in AST

fucking Dave just stole REB, AST, A/T, and BLK from me What was an 8-2 lead turned into a potential 6-4 loss

Posted by Bubbles

fucking Dave just stole REB, AST, A/T, and BLK from me What was an 8-2 lead turned into a potential 6-4 loss

This happens to me a lot. It's like my guys perform well in the beginning of the week and then the majority of them fall apart near the end of the week.

Pages: << 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]