Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
2012-13 NBA Season Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 >>
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by prophecy033

Lillard = Rookie of the Year

It's hard to argue against that. Davis has been solid too but he isn't making the same impact Lillard is.

Lillard = future MVP

Davis has been good but it's hard to make an impact on the current Hornets squad...they are just terrible (although somehow beat the Spurs the other night). Ryan Anderson is a stud though and they have a good PG in Vasquez who will be great with a little more seasoning and with better players.

Getting Gordon back recently doesn't hurt either.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I completely forgot about him. If NO ever got a good defensive C and added some veteran guys, they could be a borderline 8th seed next year (if everyone stays relatively healthy of course)

Starting 5:
PG Vasquez
SG Gordon
SF veteran guy
PF Davis
C new guy

Bench:
Rivers
Anderson
Lopez
1st round pick
3 veteran players

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Malaussie » Posted 2/22/11 11:46:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

I completely forgot about him. If NO ever got a good defensive C and added some veteran guys, they could be a borderline 8th seed next year (if everyone stays relatively healthy of course)

Starting 5:
PG Vasquez
SG Gordon
SF veteran guy
PF Davis
C new guy

Bench:
Rivers
Anderson
Lopez
1st round pick
3 veteran players

If the Hornets could somehow trade for Gerald Wallace (If the Nets get fed up with his bad play and the Hornets could persuade them with Aminu and some future picks). Then sign Kaman in free agency I think they instantly become a playoff threat. I'm not saying this is going to happen, I just like tossing ideas out there.

RAPTORS WIN!!!! from 4-18 to 13-22, and are one of the hottest teams since Dec 10!! Just goes to show that playing 15 of your first 22 games on the road, mostly against the west severely handicapped this team. The funny thing is that they blew a double digit lead in the 4th quarter about 5x too...if only they could have held on to a couple of those they'd be in much better shape. It's nice to see Landry Fields playing well, especially on defense as an undersized 4.

The Seattle Supersonic Kings could be in place next season Kpro will have to come out of hiding for this. Hopefully the NHL follows suit and moves a team there

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by george112
Bargnani has been a huge disappointment for me. He was billed as being the next Dirk when he came into the league. Not even close.

that was because he was a 7 foot European who can shoot 3s. That was probably the weakest draft class in the last 15 years and he was the best talent available so they hyped him up. I don't understand his reluctance to rebound

He is not someone you can rely on every game but he is a great complimentary piece. When Bosh was here and Bargs was #2, he played really well. If he goes to another team, he will be really effective. If Bargs becomes a 6th or 7th man in his return with Davis and Valenciunas/Gray starting, he can be effective.

Sam Mitchell was on the Fan 590 last week (I just listed to it yesterday) and he said some interesting things about that time. First off, at the time of the draft Brandon Roy would have been their pick had he not his knee issues. So between Aldridge and Bargnani, they went with the guy with more talent. You have to look at this from the time of the draft...I'm sure if they knew about his allergies to rebounding they would have taken Aldridge instead.

Secondly, and something that really surprised me, was that management did not allow Mitchell to coach Bargs the way he wanted to. Management wanted them to coddle him while Mitchell wanted to be a little more hard him. Mitchell was able to drill into Jose Calderon and you have seen how great of a PG he is...maybe Bargnani needed that type of coaching. Jay Triano is not that kind of guy but when Dwayne Casey started to do that last season, Bargnani played at an all-star level before getting hurt.

Budge, or anyone else that wants to hear it, go to itunes and subscribe to Tim and Sid podcast. This interview was on Jan 2 at 2pm...do it in the next couple days before it gets wiped. He first talks about the Knicks and Lakers and such before diving into it

I'm kinda pissed I had to miss the last quarter and a half of the game last night...what a comeback by Portland! I wanted to lay a bit of money on them in the 2nd quarter when they were +500 underdogs but they were down like 15 to the Heat

Damn those west coast games

Two good things tonight. The Raptors continue their winning ways and the Lakers are getting blown out at home

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Two good things tonight. The Raptors continue their winning ways and the Lakers are getting blown out at home

42 for my Durant

Posted by Budgellism

Raptors 14-22
Lakers 15-21

I honestly hope Toronto finished 9th or 10th in the east and give Houston like a 12th overall pick since it is protected if the Raptors make the playoffs...sorry George

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Budgellism

Raptors 14-22
Lakers 15-21

I honestly hope Toronto finished 9th or 10th in the east and give Houston like a 12th overall pick since it is protected if the Raptors make the playoffs...sorry George

haha no worries

The rockets are looking pretty decent these days. I was hesitant in trusting McHale at the beginning of the season but he's doing a damn good job imo

Raptors beat the Lakers

Posted by Budgellism

Raptors beat the Lakers

I bet Nash regrets turning down the Raptors offer

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Budgellism

Raptors beat the Lakers

I bet Nash regrets turning down the Raptors offer

i was thinking the same thing when i saw the score

UFC 151: Never Forget

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

So the New Orleans Hornets are rebranding themselves "The Pelicans"

Opinions everyone....Is that now the worst named franchise in professional sports?

Posted by FlashyG

So the New Orleans Hornets are rebranding themselves "The Pelicans"

Opinions everyone....Is that now the worst named franchise in professional sports?

It's pretty lame to say the least.

Pages: << 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]