MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
2012-13 NBA Season Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 >>
BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Looks like that change of scenery is benefiting Kev Martin, he hasstrung together some pretty good games for OKC.

king_katool » Posted 3/8/08 3:32:00PM

Rams beating themselves again

Edit. Whoops wrong thread 1 too many bowls

If a mod could move this to the nfl thread

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Raptors win

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

For fuck sakes, Raptors blow another game late in the 4th quarter.

Posted by Budgellism

For fuck sakes, Raptors blow another game late in the 4th quarter.

if the NBA ever decided to cut the game to 3 periods, the Raptors would be one of the best teams in the conference. This has to be like their 4th or 5th game where they blew a 4th quarter lead late.

I stopped watching at half time because I had to get this shitty lab report done but it was great to see Lowry back on the court. I kinda like him coming off the bench and playing 30+ minutes. Calderon has a great rapport with the starters and Lowry can come off the bench and change the pace of the game...they also look good playing together in limited time. Also great to see Valenciunas getting 11/11 with no fouls in 25 minutes!

I don't know what's going on with this team but their free throw shooting has been bad the last few games. 69% tonight, 61% on Sunday, and 67.7% on Saturday. Going into the weekend, I believe Jack Armstrong (TV colour commentator) said they were 3rd in the NBA in FT shooting...after tonight they will drop to around the 10th spot. That's not the only reason they lost 2 of those 3 games, but it definitely didn't help their cause.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Kevin Love back in uniform tonight for the Wolves. He's looking good so far; 22 points and 8 rebounds in the first half.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

I'm getting sick of these refs man, this is brutal.

Posted by kopower

Kevin Love back in uniform tonight for the Wolves. He's looking good so far; 22 points and 8 rebounds in the first half.

Good to see him back in the line up.

Posted by Budgellism

I'm getting sick of these refs man, this is brutal.

it's going to be a full 82 games of this bullshit. There definitely is a strong bias against the Raptors. This shit cant happen for 12 games straight and be a fluke. And it's not like its borderline calls they're missing...it's obvious fouls that are not called for Toronto, but almost always against them.

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kopower

damn there goes AK47's fantasy value

34/14 is a great line to come back to...but 8/14 from the line is quite the headscratcher from a guy who's a career 82% FT shooter

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kopower

damn there goes AK47's fantasy value

34/14 is a great line to come back to...but 8/14 from the line is quite the headscratcher from a guy who's a career 82% FT shooter

Lol, saying a head scratcher, with the FT's, in his first game all season

Definitely a great game for his 1st of the season coming off a hand injury.

Thunder dominate first half, rout Bobcats 114-69

Bucks rally from 27-point hole to stun Bulls 93-92

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

The bobcats are a disgrace . Sorry charlotte but its true

Hey George, my (and Budge's) Raptors are going to spank your Rockets tonight for 3.5 quarters, build an 11 point lead, and then go 1-15 to close the game and lose by 2

Posted by george112

The bobcats are a disgrace . Sorry charlotte but its true

They still have a winning record though, unlike the Rockets right now

Pages: << 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]