MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Mayhem Miller Storms off MMA Hour Set   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3
Hendo67 » Posted 11/18/08 1:59:00PM

Video Link

"The video was pulled earlier, but here’s what MMAFighting.com released via you tube. Mayhem was very confrontational and seemed very out of sorts. Very sad to see."

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Looks drunk or drugged off his mind

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Feel bad for the guy.

Hes a very decent commentator. If he'd just straighten up he could very easily land a job commentating

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

wtf ?? out of control, guy needs help.

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

I like how the video has 300 views, but 700 likes/dislikes

holy crap I just watched that...he's insane

the uncomfortable awkwardness was so thick..but ariel handled it quite well

mayhem even called him "jew"...man he's so nuts heading down a dangerous path

Goatenstein » Posted 4/27/12 11:03:00AM

He's had enough chances. I don't feel a bit sorry for him.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

I think he may be 'advertising'. He is playing a character called lucky Patrick in the Here Comes the Boom movie. Either he got stuck in character or he's trying to drum up publicity for himself and the movie. Maybe he's trying to prove he can act, as he knows his fighting career is over.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Anti-Semitic = disgusting

Whatever hell Jason has coming in his future, he deserves it....come over to Oregon and run your mouth, meh-HAM.

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

The was bizzare to say the least. Ariel had real fear on his face there for a second. It will be interesting to see if it was all an act or if there is more going on here.

jlock003 » Posted 9/18/07 5:33:00PM

Mayhem is either in desperate need of psychological attention or he is an absolute genius. Either way I feel like he was a bit out of line on the show but if it was solely a publicity stunt I can at lest appreciate what he was doing. The biggest issue with trying to be a modern day Andy kaufman is that Kaufman was the first guy ever to pull those kind of stunts and the world wide web wasn't around to exposed the concept. So Miller may find himself in more of a spot of criticism than praise just because like all of us the rest of the mma community will be evaluating his mental health by this time tomorrow. If it isn't an act then I honestly hope the guy finds some help or at a minimum winds up at peace with himself in the very near future. It's difficult to watch a guy with so much talent in the fighting world and in the media fall so far from the success he had established long before the main stream identity of the sport.

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

Some people really just need to grow the fuck up.

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

At least he kept his clothes on this time.

Cooler » Posted 6/7/10 4:11:00PM

Man I hate Ariel but...that was weird shit lol

Pages: [1] 2 3

[View Full Version of this Page]