MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Official Fantasy Football Sit 'Em/Start 'Em & Advice Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 >>
SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

Team 1: 0.5 PPR league
K: Vinateri (@ Jags) or Graham (@ Bears)
TE2: Scott Chandler (@ Patriots) or Greg Olson (vs Broncos)

Team 2: 1 PPR league
W/T flex: Gates (@ Bucs), Heyward-Bay (@ Ravens), or Nate Washington (@ Dolphins)

Team 3:
W/R flex: Torrey Smith (vs Raiders), McGahee (@ Panthers), or Vick Ballard (@ Jags)

#1 Greg Olson or chandler. Both Ds give up some yards.
#2gates ain't worth chit H-B will be shut down. Dolphins give up a ton of passing yards.
#3 easy Torrey Smith vs a chitty chitty D.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

#2 RB for me.

Oak RB Reece

Or

Atl RB Jaquez Rogers

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Posted by SpiderSilva

#2 RB for me.

Oak RB Reece

Or

Atl RB Jaquez Rogers

Could pick up woodhead NE is playing Buf

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by SpiderSilva

#2 RB for me.

Oak RB Reece

Or

Atl RB Jaquez Rogers

Could pick up woodhead NE is playing Buf

Reece if he gets the nod. Every other RB is hurt so he'll get his touches. Rogers only gets lots of touches in garbage time, and with this being a strong divisional game where it could end the Saints season, I don't see this being a blowout. If it's a PPR then take Woodhead over Rogers. He won't get many carries (Ridley and Vereen will get almost all of them), but Woodhead has caught 4-5 passes each of the last 3 weeks. He could be what Bolden was last time they played Buffalo. He would be my option if Reece isn't the starter

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

What about chancing it and leaving Mendenhall as my #2???

mkiv9secsupra » Posted 1/30/07 1:49:00AM

Need a second option at WR. ANYTHING will help at this point.

My team is taking a beating. im 8-1 so im basically in the playoffs but i still dont wanna lose lol

STARTERS
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - Ryan Mathews
RB - Rashad Jennings
WR - Brandon Lloyd (Q)
WR - Percy Harvin (Q)
TE - Jimmy Graham
FLEX - Stevan Ridley

BENCH
WR - Larry Fitzgerald BYE
WR - Jordy Nelson (Q)
RB - MJD (O)
RB - Demarco Murray (D)
RB - Alex Green BYE
TE - Owen Daniels

Harvin is basicall out this week even tho he isnt officially listed as out. but ive got no one to put in. its either nothing or waiver wire

PPR LEAGUE

I was checking out Donald Jones from Buffalo. seems to be getting a ton of balls his way. Plus they are about to play a few crappy pass Ds

That's a tough call. Green might be the only player you can drop without feeling too bad, unless you have 2 kickers or something. What top WR are on the waiver wire? Jones isn't a terrible option, but Fitzpatrick sucks. His #1 WR (Stevie Johnson) is barely getting 50 ypg!! There are better options out there

SpiderSilva, check the reports around 11am - noon on Sunday for a better idea of who's starting. Mendenhall isn't 100% and Redman is coming off a 150 yard game so he will get the bulk of carries imo. I'd grab Woodhead just in case and play it by ear

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by Bubbles
Team 3:
W/R flex: Torrey Smith (vs Raiders), McGahee (@ Panthers), or Vick Ballard (@ Jags)

Any other advice for my team 3? I could use all the tips I can get as I am in 5th playing the top team and I'm 2 games back of him. I just read that Baltimore wants to get their 3rd and 4th WR a few more plays a game which could cut into Smith's looks.

mkiv9secsupra » Posted 1/30/07 1:49:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

That's a tough call. Green might be the only player you can drop without feeling too bad, unless you have 2 kickers or something. What top WR are on the waiver wire? Jones isn't a terrible option, but Fitzpatrick sucks. His #1 WR (Stevie Johnson) is barely getting 50 ypg!! There are better options out there

I can pick up Sidney Rice, Nate Washington, Davone Bess, or Kevin Ogletree...

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Bubbles

I can pick up Sidney Rice, Nate Washington, Davone Bess, or Kevin Ogletree...

I don't think you can go wrong with either Rice or Washington, but Rice seems to be a little more consistent.

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by Bubbles
Team 3:

Any other advice for my team 3? I could use all the tips I can get as I am in 5th playing the top team and I'm 2 games back of him. I just read that Baltimore wants to get their 3rd and 4th WR a few more plays a game which could cut into Smith's looks.

Mcgahee is getting less and less relevant in the Broncos offence. They seem to want Ronnie hillman to get more and more plays.

Ballard vs one of the worst run Ds.

My mistake. Go with Ballard. I'm betting he gets 15 points.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Once again in no need of assistance, this time because I have virtually nobody who can play in one of my leagues and I'm at the point where I had to pick up Battle and Draughn in order to complete my roster. Injuries and bis on the same week

Posted by SpiderSilva

Mcgahee is getting less and less relevant in the Broncos offence. They seem to want Ronnie hillman to get more and more plays.

Ballard vs one of the worst run Ds.

My mistake. Go with Ballard. I'm betting he gets 15 points.

McGahee has 23 carries each of the last 2 games...

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

Posted by jakewalters

1-2 matchup in the MMAPG league next week

Indeed, top bragging rights are at stake this week. May the best team win.

Pages: << 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]