MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Official Fantasy Football Sit 'Em/Start 'Em & Advice Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 8 9 10 [11] 12 13
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Playground_Samurai
Should i go with

Sproles coming off an injury against a tough 49ers defense or Bryce Brown on Monday night against the Panthers?

Also,in a ppr, should i go with....

Larry Fitz with a shit QB against the Rams or Justin Blackmon coming off a huge game against the Titans?

Blackmon. he finally got more than 5 targets last week and is able to live up to his predraft hype. Titans D blows (Miami O sucks just as bad). If Kolb dresses I'd say play Fitz but that might not happen until next week. Skelton is garbage

I'd go with Brown only because the Saints will use 4 RBs. I'd wait til next week to play Sproles

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by SpiderSilva

Okay I have 2

#1RB#2 mendenhall
or
Ryan Matthews?

#2 flex spot. Both Oak players
Mayers(TE)
Or
Hayward Bey?

Matthews and HB

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Playground_Samurai » Posted 1/28/07 4:36:00PM

Flex? Jalen Parmele, Ronnie Hillman, or Cecil Shorts?

Also flex in ppr? Parmele, shorts, or danario Alexander?

Parmele for the 1st team. I would lean towards Alexander for the 2nd as its PPR and Baltimore gives up a lot of yards.

Charlie Batch or Jay Cutler?

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

You have to go Cutty here. When was the last time Batch saw NFL action in a meaningful game?

Flex spot - Boldin vs. S.D., Shorts vs. Tenn., or Beanie Wells vs. Stl.??

Posted by BuffaloDave

No wells, LSH will still get his share. I kinda Boldin here, but that being said I've been liking Blackmon and Shorts to have big games vs a crappy Titans defense. Shorts has been on fire lately so he might be a safer pick

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by BuffaloDave

No wells, LSH will still get his share. I kinda Boldin here, but that being said I've been liking Blackmon and Shorts to have big games vs a crappy Titans defense. Shorts has been on fire lately so he might be a safer pick

It's a tough decision,

LSH is Ques. because of his ribs, was limited in practice all week, so Wells, should see the bulk of the workload.

Boldin is enticing since he had all those targets and catches against Pitt., but SD has a pretty good pass D.

Shorts has def. been on fire as of late, had him on the bench past two weeks when he had a 20pt and 15pt performances. I also like that Henne is the QB, they have a way better passing game with him ,than Gabbert.

I think I'm gonna go Shorts.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

last week i had rashad jennings. he got 3 carries & they gave the ball to jarmele. i dropped jennings, picked up jarmele off of waivers & started him against the titans. jarmele just got hurt on the 1st carry of the game & they put jennings in who scores the 1st td of the game for the jags. this is not good.

UFC 151: Never Forget

Posted by Poor_Franklin

last week i had rashad jennings. he got 3 carries & they gave the ball to jarmele. i dropped jennings, picked up jarmele off of waivers & started him against the titans. jarmele just got hurt on the 1st carry of the game & they put jennings in who scores the 1st td of the game for the jags. this is not good.

I played Reggie Bush the last 2 weeks who got a combined 3 points (or something ridiculously stupid) so I benched him for Vick Ballard

oh and thanks Dave, gotta STL

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Not sure who I hate more.

Hayward bey or norv turner for not knowing how to use Mathews.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Posted by SpiderSilva

Not sure who I hate more.

Hayward bey or norv turner for not knowing how to use Mathews.

HB almost fucked my one team (won by 1.7 points). Reggie Bush is my pick for this week

Posted by Bubbles

Huh??

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Bubbles

Huh??

you helped with this one:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Bubbles

You have to go Cutty here. When was the last time Batch saw NFL action in a meaningful game?

I gotta spread the love, you deserve props for this

Pages: << 8 9 10 [11] 12 13

[View Full Version of this Page]