MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Official Fantasy Football Sit 'Em/Start 'Em & Advice Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Someone offering to trade me Ray Rice for Drew Brees.. I have Matt Ryan on the bench. Should I take it?

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by jakewalters

Someone offering to trade me Ray Rice for Drew Brees.. I have Matt Ryan on the bench. Should I take it?

Tough call, if it's a PPR league, It would be a harder decision. Brees has been having a Brees type year, although he hasn't thrown for over 300 in like 4 games, still producing TD's though, part of it is that the D is playing better, so Brees hasn't been forced to throw as much, even though they're still one of the worst defenses. Ryan is playing damn good, not sure how much of those 5 int's he accounted for yesterday were his fault, but I wouldn't be to worried by it.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

i would have suggested countering with Ryan instead but those 5 picks really hurt his current trade value. I'd keep Brees because his team will still be needing him during the fantasy playoffs while Ryan might have the #1 seed locked up if San Fran wins tonight.

and as a guy who took Rice 1st overall in a 2 QB league, it's tough for me to say no to getting him

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Hmmm very true he's gonna be needed in the playoffs. He just offered to sweeten the pot and throw Romo in there as well just in case Ryan gets benched

Romo's fantasy playoff games are vs Steelers, Saints and Redskins in order (if your league has 3 playoff rounds). Not a nice stretch (except the semis)

I guess you told him about this nixing any trade involving Ryan instead of Brees

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Hmm yeah he rly wants Brees. Now he's offering Rice & Romo for Brees & Mendenhall.. Hmmmmmm

same team, need 1 QB to compliment Eli, a W/R Flex, and a DST

QB: Cutler/Campbell (vs Vikings), Batch (@ Browns), Kolb (vs Rams). I'm leaning towards Kolb if he starts, otherwise maybe Batch?

Flex: Torrey Smith (@ Chargers), Denarius Moore (@ Cinci), Reggie Bush (vs Seahawks), Danny Amendola (@ Cardinals).

DST: Texans (@ Lions) or Miami (vs Seahawks)

Posted by Bubbles

same team, need 1 QB to compliment Eli, a W/R Flex, and a DST

QB: Cutler/Campbell (vs Vikings), Batch (@ Browns), Kolb (vs Rams). I'm leaning towards Kolb if he starts, otherwise maybe Batch?

Flex: Torrey Smith (@ Chargers), Denarius Moore (@ Cinci), Reggie Bush (vs Seahawks), Danny Amendola (@ Cardinals).

DST: Texans (@ Lions) or Miami (vs Seahawks)

I would say Kolb if he starts, Batch still has a better match up than either Chi. QB vs the Vikes, so yeah I would also probably go with him if Kolb doesn't start. Although Pitt. might just try to run run run.

Flex - Chargers have a pretty good pass rush, Smith was shut down by Pitt. last week with just one catch. Bush has been playing horribly, he couldn't even muster 50 yards against our Bills, Seahawks have a better D than us. Amendola will see targets, but the Cards have a stout pass D. if it's PPR then I would highly consider him. Moore vs Cinci is a decent match up. Oak gives up a shit ton of points recently, so Oak might be going pass heavy again.

For the D that's a tough one, Jacksonville but about almost 40 pts on them last week, and Jon. Joesph might not start. I would still go with them over Miami.

In the league where I have the above shitty team, I was offered Matt Schuab and Ryan Matthews for Ray Rice.

Schaub will probably not play much in the last 2 games of the season with Houston locking up top seed, but I still need to get there. I just need to win 1 of the next 2 games to guarantee the playoffs. What should I do?

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

I'm in a little pickle. Go with Aaron Hernandez tonight, or Celek? Hernandez might be limited, but Celek has Foles throwing him the ball.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by kopower

I'm in a little pickle. Go with Aaron Hernandez tonight, or Celek? Hernandez might be limited, but Celek has Foles throwing him the ball.

Hernandez.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Okay I have 2

#1RB#2 mendenhall
or
Ryan Matthews?

#2 flex spot. Both Oak players
Mayers(TE)
Or
Hayward Bey?

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Playground_Samurai » Posted 1/28/07 4:36:00PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Okay I have 2

#1RB#2 mendenhall
or
Ryan Matthews?

#2 flex spot. Both Oak players
Mayers(TE)
Or
Hayward Bey?

If Redman and Dwyer are out of the picture for the most part, id roll with Mendenhall. But Im not sure of their status so id check that out. If there running a rotation, id go with Matthews. Id go with Hayward Bey over Meyers but its a toss up.

Should i go with

Sproles coming off an injury against a tough 49ers defense or Bryce Brown on Monday night against the Panthers?

Also,in a ppr, should i go with....

Larry Fitz with a shit QB against the Rams or Justin Blackmon coming off a huge game against the Titans?

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

I just picked up Bryce Brown as well for this weekend. Could be a gamble, but his odds look pretty good to pick up at least 10

Posted by airkerma

I just picked up Bryce Brown as well for this weekend. Could be a gamble, but his odds look pretty good to pick up at least 10

I hope he get's -10

Pages: << 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

[View Full Version of this Page]