MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Bat Barry's play by play of encounter with Booing Fan at UFC on FX 5 (Language NSFW)   [View Full Version]
BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Video

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

So awesome Pat posted this. We were at the fights and people were booing all around us. Dodson then drops Formiga, he recovers, and no more than 30 seconds later, the roaches start booing again. A fellow pg'er, Drudinh, almost lost his mind at all the booing. I know it happens almost everywhere, but we both were embarrassed by the booing. Some people just want blood. I guess Minneapolis was lucky with all the finishes, because if most of the fights went to decisions, there would have been plenty more booing going on. Honestly, just stay the f*ck home if you're gonna boo.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Gotta love Barry.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Too bad he didn't put Kongo in his place.

ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

Pretty cool story. Been frustrating lately as all the 125ers go unappreciated.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I wish there were 1000 Pat Barrys at the 152 during the flyweight title to shut all those idiots up. The Hamill/Hollet fight, yeah boo all you want, but the Benavidez/Johnson fight really pissed me off. I'm glad Dana said something during the presser

on a side note, anyone get a half-chub with all the pussies Barry was talking about?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

he needs to cut his hair and put a t-shirt on lol

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Bat Barry

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by Lungsofsteel

he needs to cut his hair and put a t-shirt on lol

Great input. Feeling a bit threatened by his coolness?

WAR PAT BARRY

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Bat Barry to make his Octagon Debut in Transylvania!

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I've never booed a fight live
I usually just text during it

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

I usually think Pat Barry is a spaz, but he's right on here.

[View Full Version of this Page]