MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
BFC 75/SC 8/One FC 6/CFA 8 combo card results   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Ilir Latifi wins a Unanimous Decision

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

7-3 w/ 64 +$7k with Imada/Firmino & Bradley/Araujo the final two fights to round out the event tonight.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by Kpro

7-3 w/ 64 +$7k with Imada/Firmino & Bradley/Araujo the final two fights to round out the event tonight.

7-3 with 74 pts hoping for 2 more perfect picks

Posted by sparky

Posted by Kpro

Araujo & Firmino 3TKO's?

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Damn I thought I had Lafti by UD... 5-5 w/ 54pts without the Santos fight figured in. Like many I had that as a RD 1 TKO for Santos.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by Kpro

Nice job. If my calculations are right you are going to have a 9 pt lead over me after this event. Since we both have Bradley and Imada winning via UD.

Not my best L2 performance 5-5 w/ 43 pts. Took Oliveira in the HB by UD. I had the UD part right but wrong fighter.

I wonder if we will get the win for Santos since it wasn't considered a NC. Santos wins via RD 1 DQ.
So if that's the case everyone that had Santos would get the win and 5 pts. and if you had him in RD 1 that would be 7pts. Just wondering.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Both of the last fights were upsets.

Valdir Araujo defeats Paul Bradley via SD and Luiz Firmino defeats Toby Imada via Unanimous Decision.

I made a decent chunk of my bankroll back with those two fights. Overall, a pretty shitty card for me.

lohmann » Posted 6/1/07 8:17:00AM

Posted by JLS1980

I wonder if we will get the win for Santos since it wasn't considered a NC. Santos wins via RD 1 DQ.
So if that's the case everyone that had Santos would get the win and 5 pts. and if you had him in RD 1 that would be 7pts. Just wondering.

It will probably be handled in the same way Prater vs. Silva was. The fight will be erased (as it already has been) and no points will be awarded. It used to be that the winner of a fight that ended in a disqualification would be awarded points for everything but method (like Hamill over Jones) but that changed recently.

5-7, 43 points. Ouch.

Posted by Kpro

Posted by sparky

Araujo & Firmino 3TKO's?

Strangely enough, that would've been better than what we had.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

well I got those last 3 fights wrong 6-6 for 50 +$1114 and I dropped 2 spots in the points rankings

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]