MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Side Games
MMA Simulator Side Game - Organizations   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 >>
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

oops wrong one

sorry guys I've been away due to Thanksgiving and birthday weekend. I'll take Fedor

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

oops wrong one

sorry guys I've been away due to Thanksgiving and birthday weekend. I'll take Fedor

how many fights?

Round 1:

1. jakewalters - Alistair Overeem - 4 fights
2. kpro - Junior Dos Santos - 4 fights
3. Bubbles - Fedor Emelianko - 4 fights
4. jjeans - Daniel Cormier - 4 fights
5. Budge - Cain Velasquez - 4 fights
6. shaneTpain - Brock Lesnar - 4 fights
7. Rabi - Shane Carwin - 4 fights
8. hashyandy4 - Fabricio Werdum - 4 fights

Round 2:

1. hashyandy4 - Frank Mir - 4 fights
2. Rabi - Antonio Silva - 4 fights
3. shaneTpain
4. Budge
5. jjeans
6. Bubbles
7. kpro
8. jakewalters

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

The big boy DC 4 fights

Dirty Blue

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Cain Velasquez - 4 Fights

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

4 fights, sorry

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Brock is back!!! Gimme Lesnar for 4 fights

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

Shane Carwin for 4 fights

hashyandy4 » Posted 3/31/11 10:49:00PM

Fabricio Werdum and Frank Mir (4 Fights Each)

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

Big foot silva for 4 fights

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Shane and Budge, come on guys, you don't wanna pick Roy Nelson, there's loads of fighters you'd rather have, Strueve, Hunt, Barnett, Kongo Just let me continue team fat boy

Dirty Blue

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Is there any reason to not do 4 fights?

Posted by Kpro

Is there any reason to not do 4 fights?

Yeah I mean the point is if you are a competitive person you want to win the most year end events. Like best fighter, best fight, best organization, etc. So you necessarily don't want a guy like Andy Wang signed to a 4 fight contract.

Also at the end of 1 year I am thinking about including 'contract battles' to where every organization can fight over 1 fighter and it'll something like a coin flip that determines where he would go but it would be based on who is highest in the organization power rankings at the end of each year.

How those power rankings will be determined is whoever gets the most votes for best org. will be 1(obviously) 2nd most votes will be 2 and so on and so forth.

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

How does it work with guys like Anderson Silva who has fought multiple at 205 in the last few years and even has his next fight scheduled there, but he's the 185 champ. Is there a time-frame on having a fight at the class in the last x amount of months and if they haven't, is having their next fight scheduled there make them pickable for that class?

Posted by Kpro

How does it work with guys like Anderson Silva who has fought multiple at 205 in the last few years and even has his next fight scheduled there, but he's the 185 champ. Is there a time-frame on having a fight at the class in the last x amount of months and if they haven't, is having their next fight scheduled there make them pickable for that class?

I would say you as long as they recently or are going to recently fight at a different weight class then feel free to pick them at that weight class.

So yes Anderson could get picked a LHW. Also you are free to move the fighters to different weight classes as long as they are going to fight there or have fought at that different weight class.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]