MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Side Games
MMA Simulator Side Game - Organizations   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >>
ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

ok guys I am going to start this.

The Draft: Ok so here is how it is gonna work. We will have a draft and the first weight we will start at will be HW then LHW then so on. It will work where you draft 20 guys for your organization per weight. It will be a snake draft so it would go Budge, Bubbles, shane, jake, jake, shane, etc. Whoever gets the first pick for HW will be moved down to last for LHW and everyone else will be moved up for one spot and that goes for each weight class.

Free Agency/Fighter Contracts: There still will be a 'free agent' market too so afterwards you can go ahead and sign guys if you want to add to your weight division. I will say you can max out at 25 fighters per weight.

How contracts will work it will be by fights. So say you draft Anderson Silva you can sign him up for a max of 8 fights. So let me re iterate this again the max fights a guy can be signed up for is 8 fights. So when you draft a guy please say how many fights you want him signed up for.

How going after a guy that just finished his fights will work is lets say Anderson Silva for Budge's organization just fought all his 8 fights. Budge gets the first say to re-sign him but if he doesn't want him the first guy to claim him gets him. You have a week to re-sign someone. So this means pay attention to when your fighter's contract is up. After that week is up he is now a free agent and the first organization to claim him gets him. As for fighters that are just regular free agents it is first come first serve. So if Bubbles wants Pat Curran and he is a free agent he gets him. Remember 25 fighters per division.

Trades: Trades are very simple. It is as easy as Budge proposes a trade to me and says I will trade you Fedor for Chris Lytle and I accept, counter his offer or just simply reject.

Fight Cards: Fight cards are simple as well. 16 fight cards per organization equals 1 year. You as your own separate organization layout when you want your fight card. Tell me and I will have it simmed for you and I will post the results when you want me to. So lets say shane wants his fight card to be simmed this Saturday. He can post it on the boards or simply tell me via pm and I will have the full card simmed that Saturday. Don't forget you can cross promote as well with other organizations.

Organization Names: Just like the UFC/Strikeforce/Bellator your organization will need a name. So feel free to call it whatever you would like. Also if you would like you could name each fight card as well. So lets say Bubbles names his organization TPFC(Trailer Park Fight Championship) he could name his fight card TPFC 1: The Beginning or just simply TPFC 1. It is really up to you.

Weight Classes: Your guy can change weight classes based on what the sim says. So if you want Anderson to fight at HW and the sim allows him to move up to that weight class then it can happen.

Rules for Organizations: Now I know some of you guys would love to have your organizations set up with certain rules like Pride rules. But unfortunately it would be very time consuming for me to keep changing the rules per organization so I will have to limit you guys to having the UFC rules.

Fights Per Year(Fighter): How often a fighter can fight per year is 4 fights a year. Since 16 fight cards make up a year I found this reasonable.

So I believe that is all I need to say. So the first draft will start whenever we get the people we need. Right now we could start with this amount of people but we will see if others are interested.

1. shaneTpain
2. Budge
3. Bubbles
4. jakewalters
5. Rabi
6. kpro
7. jjeans
8. hashyandy4

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

Sign me up please Chris

Posted by Rabi

Sign me up please Chris

no problemo

hashyandy4 » Posted 3/31/11 10:49:00PM

If there is room, Im In

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Kpro wants in!

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Posted by jakewalters

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by jakewalters

Since I've never tried to win one of your sidegames before ill sign up to this one happily!

First Pick James Head.

Dirty Blue

I want Nick Ring.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Thiago Silva

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

Steven Siler

ok we have our 8 guys. So the weight class we will start off with his heavyweight. Remember we need 20 guys per organization so lets try to make this go fast. I would post every heavyweight on the simulator but one that would be a lot of names and two for some reason the game isn't letting me open it in excel. The guy who helps make the mod works for Sherdog so assume if they are on Sherdog they are on the game. I will let you know as soon as I can though if they aren't in the sim but I doubt that will happen.

Round 1:

1. jakewalters
2. kpro
3. Bubbles
4. jjeans
5. Budge
6. shaneTpain
7. Rabi
8. hashyandy4

Round 2:

1. hashyandy4
2. Rabi
3. shaneTpain
4. Budge
5. jjeans
6. Bubbles
7. kpro
8. jakewalters

Round 3:

1. jakewalters
2. kpro
3. Bubbles
4. jjeans
5. Budge
6. shaneTpain
7. Rabi
8. hashyandy4

Round 4:

1. hashyandy4
2. Rabi
3. shaneTpain
4. Budge
5. jjeans
6. Bubbles
7. kpro
8. jakewalters

Round 5:

1. jakewalters
2. kpro
3. Bubbles
4. jjeans
5. Budge
6. shaneTpain
7. Rabi
8. hashyandy4

Round 6:

1. hashyandy4
2. Rabi
3. shaneTpain
4. Budge
5. jjeans
6. Bubbles
7. kpro
8. jakewalters

Round 7:

1. jakewalters
2. kpro
3. Bubbles
4. jjeans
5. Budge
6. shaneTpain
7. Rabi
8. hashyandy4

Round 8:

1. hashyandy4
2. Rabi
3. shaneTpain
4. Budge
5. jjeans
6. Bubbles
7. kpro
8. jakewalters

Round 9:

1. jakewalters
2. kpro
3. Bubbles
4. jjeans
5. Budge
6. shaneTpain
7. Rabi
8. hashyandy4

Round 10:

1. hashyandy4
2. Rabi
3. shaneTpain
4. Budge
5. jjeans
6. Bubbles
7. kpro
8. jakewalters

Round 11:

1. jakewalters
2. kpro
3. Bubbles
4. jjeans
5. Budge
6. shaneTpain
7. Rabi
8. hashyandy4

Round 12:

1. hashyandy4
2. Rabi
3. shaneTpain
4. Budge
5. jjeans
6. Bubbles
7. kpro
8. jakewalters

Round 13:

1. jakewalters
2. kpro
3. Bubbles
4. jjeans
5. Budge
6. shaneTpain
7. Rabi
8. hashyandy4

Round 14:

1. hashyandy4
2. Rabi
3. shaneTpain
4. Budge
5. jjeans
6. Bubbles
7. kpro
8. jakewalters

Round 15:

1. jakewalters
2. kpro
3. Bubbles
4. jjeans
5. Budge
6. shaneTpain
7. Rabi
8. hashyandy4

Round 16:

1. hashyandy4
2. Rabi
3. shaneTpain
4. Budge
5. jjeans
6. Bubbles
7. kpro
8. jakewalters

Round 17:

1. jakewalters
2. kpro
3. Bubbles
4. jjeans
5. Budge
6. shaneTpain
7. Rabi
8. hashyandy4

Round 18:

1. hashyandy4
2. Rabi
3. shaneTpain
4. Budge
5. jjeans
6. Bubbles
7. kpro
8. jakewalters

Round 19:

1. jakewalters
2. kpro
3. Bubbles
4. jjeans
5. Budge
6. shaneTpain
7. Rabi
8. hashyandy4

Round 20:

1. hashyandy4
2. Rabi
3. shaneTpain
4. Budge
5. jjeans
6. Bubbles
7. kpro
8. jakewalters

You 3 guys are dicks hahaha

Dirty Blue

jakewalters favorite heavyweight is Roy Nelson so it's basically my turn already.

None of you are gonna pick Wes Sims, so can i just have him please?

I'm gonna like this game haha

Dirty Blue

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]