Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Soldier sues hospital over amputated penis   [View Full Version]
george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Sad Story

A former US soldier is suing the US government for 10 million over an amputated penis. Disabling him from having sex and taking a piss like a normal guy.

Id be suing for a SHIT TON more

Ron Paul 2016

BigBadAl » Posted 6/18/09 8:26:00AM

On the plus side it's going to need re-constructive surgery. He can be like, yeah well it was 13 inches before so I won't accept anything less or I'll sue for more.

Mind you he could just end up with the equivalent of a 13" numb rubber dildo between his legs.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I sense a new world record: longest time having sex without ejaculating. He could go for days

but seriously that sucks. I'd sue for much more for taking away my manhood

The best cure for insomnia is a lot of sex. Even if it doesn't end up putting you to sleep, you don't mind so much

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Absolutely terrible. I want to make a joke but this is just too terrible. I don't know what I would do in that situation

187 » Posted 5/31/09 9:00:00AM

10 million??

shit, have my dick..

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

it was done by the VA (veterans administration), i have VA health insurence. they are hands down the most fucked up insurance i have ever seen. it doesnt cost me any money so you would think that i shouldnt bitch about it, but when i have to wait 2 MONTHS to see a doctor it makes the insurance almost worthless. by the time i can see a doctor i will be pretty much healed of whatever was ailing me. i would be willing to pay monthly for other insurance just so i have usable health care. sorry for the rant but seeing this happen to a fellow military member AFTER they gave up at piece of their life for their country i almost fuckin lost it.

ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

If he goes gay he could have butt orgasms...... just sayin

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Fuck. I love my penis. If it was removed I'd make MrsSpidersilva go backdoor on me.

I want to see if she reads this post lol

11-7 av bets

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

Posted by 187

10 million??

shit, have my dick..

I'll give you ten bucks for it.

On topic, I feel horrible for the guy. No amount of money can fix that. I can't even imagine.

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

I rather be this guy and have a bionic pecker. He doesn't know how lucky he is.

[View Full Version of this Page]