MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Need some help on where to crash   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by postman

Yeah go camping in Seattle in December sounds like a awesome plan. I'd try looking into that midget orgy thing

At least the friction from multiple midgets rubbing on you, and Kpro's fetish for hot candle wax will keep you warm.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by postman

Yeah go camping in Seattle in December sounds like a awesome plan. I'd try looking into that midget orgy thing

This actually sounds frighteningly rational...

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

Come stay at Casa de Kpro

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Look into a Motel instead of Hotels, usually Motel's are easier to deal with, or call around some Hotel's and see if one of your parents could use their credit cards for the room, most places really only care to have a credit card on file, in case if shit gets broke, plus you guys are coming from Canada, not like your local teens looking just to throw a big party, if you explain the situation with the places, somewhere might be willing to let you guys stay.

Definitely message Kpro, I'm sure he knows a seedy motel or two...

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

You can crash at my place if you wear flannel and bring Nirvana cd's.

Check FF's picture above for reference of living quarters.

Hope you like midgets!

No but seriously, you could crash here, or if you wanted to crash in the minivan I could show you multiple spots. I live a block from the ocean and about 20 motorhomes move about 20 feet each day to avoid tickets along the beach near here, it's not a big deal to do.

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

Posted by postman

Totally spaced the whole December thing. Yeah I'd scratch camping from your list.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]