MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Russian Delivers Rolling Kick KO   [View Full Version]
airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

link
Somewhere in Russia this dude lands this kick

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

I don't usually say this, but that was pure dumb luck.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by airkerma

link
Somewhere in Russia this dude lands this kick

sweet!

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

What's with the ref standing him up like that? Shouldn't he be chilling on the ground for a bit more? I mean, the guy couldn't stand by himself in the slightest.

About the kick though, damn, that was weird but very nasty. Heel to the face is never fun.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Ebersole, take note

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Yeah, that ref should've given the guy a minute to recover. It's a sweet kick when it lands, and it's a forward roll blunder when it doesn't.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Nasty

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

[View Full Version of this Page]