the thuggee's camp thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
941_Florida_Boy » Posted 5/17/09 9:17:00AM

i just like to shoot the sh*t

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu
collectively known as the 4 horsemen

pshh megablocks are better

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

lol i have to admit that pretty raw

187 » Posted 5/31/09 9:00:00AM

we are now th proud owners of a new drunk thread

it holds the most in depth mixed martial analysis on this site

The thread of records/fame/and shame is up and running

Anyone in a stale camp that's looking for an active one, shoot me a PM and you to can be involved in the best camp going today

It looks like we have some camps that are in disarray

Come join a tight nit camp like the thuggee's, where the threads are always fun and the drunk thread could be the hottest thread on the playground

Our in depth MMA talk is like no other

the thuggee's are on the move

HAHA

the thuggee's gave the WW's a 3 event lead and we're already in the top half of the field. 5 more events left in the season, we're making a move.

brace yourselves WW's, the thuggee's are on the loose

i think the camps races is MY ADDICTION

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Amateur's.....at best.

thuggee's rhymes with these.........oh yeah, I like my steaks M-R

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

amateur did you say amateurs? i'm seriously laughing in your face

it's a good thing you grabbed those, when we're done with troll inc, you guys will be moping around the playground talking about how the thuggee's put you in huggies

oh yea, the only thing i've seen you eat is crow

and what the fuck is the name of your camp? murder incorporated ?

THIS ONES FOR YOU BUDDY

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

amateur did you say amateurs? i'm seriously laughing in your face

it's a good thing you grabbed those, when we're done with troll inc, you guys will be moping around the playground talking about how the thuggee's put you in huggies

oh yea, the only thing i've seen you eat is crow

and what the fuck is the name of your camp? murder incorporated ?

THIS ONES FOR YOU BUDDY

It's "mopping" not "moping" GENIUS.......thugeeee's obviously never graduated Junior High.

When your group of wannabee's get their group winning % up to a passing grade, let Daddy Chael know.....I'll let you taste a sip from the winning cup of yours truly.

187 » Posted 5/31/09 9:00:00AM

no, moping was correct.

chaelbro, your career percentage is weak.. your season record, laughable.. bankroll, miniscule..

if you wanna up your game, you're more than welcome to attend one of my barbecues where we can discuss future events and strategies over my world famous potato salad.

Posted by 187

no, moping was correct.

chaelbro, your career percentage is weak.. your season record, laughable.. bankroll, miniscule..

if you wanna up your game, you're more than welcome to attend one of my barbecues where we can discuss future events and strategies over my world famous potato salad.

Mmmmm.....sounds yummy Throw in some Lobster Tail and I'll be there.

And it is "mopping" and you wanna know why? Well, I will tell you.....You see, Voodoo has this huge man crush on me, he is always following me around trying to "Mop" up my man sweat......I said to young voodoo jj that if he was a true man like Macheetah he would drink my man sweat to prove his worth in my world.......well, he didn't, he just continued to "Mop" up my man sweat instead telling me how great I am......Teacher Chael gave him a C- for his mediocre performance.

Lobster tail??? ( facepalm with a headshake)

We're thug's son, you'll be lucky if you get a crayfish tail.

Hey einstein if you don't know the difference between moping and mopping u might want to go back to oregonU and get some of your mony back

And the only mopping I do is mopping the floor with that so called camp you're in. I did notice when you start thinking of the thuggee's you start sweating like a convict on verdict day.

When you get out of the bottom quarter of your division come talk to me until then I'll just pat you on your ass and send you back to that kiddie camp you got going.

Oh yea don't forget your huggies you're going to need them

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

[View Full Version of this Page]